Chapter 11

I made my way to Ezra's classroom, I was going to get him back.

I knocked on the door silently, he opened it and gaped.

"Jackie? What are you doing here?!" He whispered loudly. I looked at him in confusion.

"Silly, I was going to call but I was in the neighbourhood and thought, why not meet you?"

He sighed. "What do you want?"

"I want you back, Z. "

Before he could answer, my lips were on his.

EZRA'S POV

"I want you back, Z."

I was going to tell her my answer but she stopped me, she had her lips on mine, I wanted to pull away but her hands were strong. They trapped me in place.

"Stop!" I shouted when I had the strength to pull away.

She looked at me puzzled. I looked at the door and saw someone dressed in a black hoodie and a black mask.

Uh Oh.

They were holding a camera.

"Who is.." I trailed off.

A.

"Shit." I muttered.

A was going to do something with that video..and I didn't know what, but I had a feeling it was going to be bad.

What if Aria saw it? Was A really this bad? She won't let me off the hook that easy, we got back together yesterday!

This was bad.

Jackie was confused as ever, I pushed past her and ran out the door.

There was no one there.

***

Guys, this isn't the end okay?  There's more of Jackie in the next chapter because,  you see, she never stops when she wants something. Never.

They're going to talk about her.

Fuck I hate these last parts where the authors talk.

BYE.

BLEHHHH

PEACE, LOVE&CHOCOLATE CYAHATERZZ

-GirlDrama