Chapter 8 : Love and Hate

...Georgia's POV...

We were just laying there peacefully enjoying our moment together until Niall speaks up.

"Georgia, I have something to tell you. I-I-I think i love you. You just make me so happy.And your my light when it's dark." He said with worrie in his blue shinny eyes.

I stood there shocked at what he had just said. I can't believe it. Niall has he same feelings as me.We both love each other.

"Oh shit. Georgia i'm so sorry. Yoir proberly going to run away right now. Im sorry, I just - " I cut him off.

" Niall i love you too !" i almost screamed in his face.

He face frooze for a second then he started to smile. He ran up to me and spun me round and round, until we both fell to the ground.

Niall fell on top of me and was leaning closer and closer towards me. He was stareing at my lips and i was at his.

His soft lips suddenly crashed onto mine and fireworks exploded in my stomach. Both our lips moved in sinc. We had a heated make-out session until Niall broke it. We both gasped for air.

"I love you Georgia Jones." He said still gasping for air.

"I love you too Niall Horan." I said and placed a small kiss on the end on his nose.

Then my phone bleeped which meant i had a message. Way to ruin the moment. It was my dad...

To Georgia

From Dad

Where the fuck are you its 11:20pm. Get back here now !!

Shit. I didnt relise it was that late.

"Niall could you take me home please, its getting late and im tired." I asked in my fake tired voice.

"Yeah, sure babe. So who text you?" He asked in happy tone.

"Oh just Jade asking me to go shopping with her and Perrie." I said hopeing he wouldn't suspect anything.

"Cool. " He replyed like he didn't care.

    ---- Skip Car Ride ----

We arrived at my house and me and dad's car were parked in the drive way.

"Thank you Niall, i've had an amazing time with you today. Its been the best date ever and i love you." I said with tears welling up in my eyes.

" It was my plesure Georgia. Your so amazing. I have one more question for you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Oh my God. Yes. Yes .YES!!" I screamed.

Suddenly the door to my house opened and there stood my dad with a sly smile on his face.

"Great. Now if he touches you. Call me ok ?" He said with consern flashing in his eyes.

I mumbled and ok and kissed Niall. I then detached my lips from his so peach ones and started walking to the door.My father stood tall with a grin playing on his face. Niall smiled then climbed in his car and drove off. As I entered my dad blocked my entrance to the kitchen.

"So. Been out with a boy. I bet your such a slut. Cant you just grow up and stop being such a whore!" He shouted and made me flinch. I could smell the alchoal on his breath. He had been drinking. Again. "Answer me you pathetic excuse of a slut!" I cried out in pain as he pushed he into the side of the wall. " How does it feel to be a mistake? Well, my little killer you will die one day.And on that day i will be celebrating, jumping all over your grave and i mean that hand on my heart." He said will a hard look on my face. He dropped me and dragged me into the kitchen where he punched me in the face then multiple times in the stomach and ribs again amd again. He then stopped and screamed. "I HATE YOU !" Then walked away. This is my chance. I pulled my weak body off the floor and ran to my bedroom. I locked the door and climbed into my bed and falling asleep wishing that my pain will come to an end one day...

   ------Niall's POV------

I just dropped Georgia off at her house. Im soo happy she agreeded to be my girlfriend and told me she loves me. I love her so much she is my light.

There is only one thing playing on my mind. Her father. He hurts her, he may have stopped in the last couple of weeks but it could start again any time soon.I need Georgia safe in my arms always and forever.

Im on my way to out gang meeting now. This is going to be a boring hour and a half. I just want to sleep why do we always have to have them at 11:55pm . Like seriously im getting tired...

   ________________________________

Hey everyone i hope you liked this chapter xox

Please vote and comment xox

~Pippa xox