Chapter 7 : Date

...Georgia's POV...

Well its been so good in Ireland, Im so happy we moved here. College ended this Friday. If im honest i dont even know why i bothered going. There was no point, there was only week left, but without going i wouldn't have met Niall, Harry, Jade, Perrie, Sam and Jack. Over these couple of days me and Harry have been getting closer. He is such a nice person. Everyone thinks he horrible and harsh but when you get to know him he's kind, caring and overall amazing.

Well i'm kind of excited to go on this date with Niall. I know everyone see's him as the Bad Boy but i have gotten to know him and he is so kind and gentel.

I'm starting to develop feelings for Niall. He makes me feel so happy and he is always helping when i need him. He calls me beautiful and tries to make me feel good about myself.

I cant wait for our date tonight. I wonder where he is taking me?

Shit. Its 6pm, and i only have an hour to get ready.

I ran upstairs, grabbed a towl and sprinted into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and the hot water came splashing out. I un-dressed and stepped into the shower. I grabbed my body wash and washed my fragile body eith my pink sponge. I then washed my hair with my strawberry shampoo and conditioner. I quickely shaved then turned the hot shower off. I reached for the soft pink towl and wrapped it around my dripping body.

I dried myself and walked quickly to my room. I stood in front of my long mirror and dropped my towl. My brusies from the previous nights were fading and nearly gone. I still don't understand why Niall likes me i'm ugly, fat and messed up.

I got lost in my thoughts until i relised i was running out of time. I checked the clock and it was 6:34pm. I grabbed my lace underwear and bra and slid them on. Then pulled on my light blue skinny jeans with a pink crop top. I finally placed and tied up my neon pink converse.

I then relised i still hadn't done my hair and make-up. I swiched on the hair drier and dried my hair. After it was dry i turned my straightners on amd straightend my hair. Its was 6:56pm. I had 4 minutes. I applyed some powder, mascara, eye liner and the some lip gloss.

Then the door bell rang. Its was 7pm. Niall...

I ran downstairs trying not to trip or fall. As i reach the door and open it Niall is leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his cute face. Wait cute. Wow my feelings are getting stronger.

"Hey baby. Ready to go ?" He asked. You could hear the irish hint in his voice.

"Ermm. Yeah, let me just grab my jacket. " I said trying to sound as casual as possible.

He slid into my house and closed the door behind him. I sprinted into the kitchen and got my jacket.

My dad is out and should be back later tonight but ill leave him a note just in case he gets back early.

The note...

Dear dad

Im out with a friend tonight i shouldn't be back late.

Georgia x

I went back in the living room to see Niall looking around.

"I have one question for you baby girl." He asked interested tone.

"Why aren't there any beautiful pictures of you anywhere?" He said trying not to cause any emotion.

" Ermm. Well, as you know me and my dad didn't really do anything together. He didn't like me so he didn't bother with me." I answered wishing we could leave it there. We both walked towards the door and i opened it slowly.

"Okay. Let's go baby." He said in mono-tone as he grabbed my waist and pulled me along to his car as i finished locking the door.

He opened my door for me and i mumbled a thank you. He then he jumped into the into the drivers seat.

"So where are we going Nialler?" I asked and yes thats his nickname i gave him.

"Its a suprise sweetheart." He said with a large smirk on his face.

"Fine." I said. He wasn't going to tell me so im giving up.

  --- Skip Car Ride ---

Even though the car ride was spent laughing at Niall's stupid pervy jokes and singing to music, i wanted to get some fresh air.

"Right, put this on." Niall said handing me a blindfold. I looked at it with a confused look on my face. He just took it out of my hands and wrapped ot around my eyes. My vision was gone.

"Ok, ill guide you lets go."

Niall guided me for about 10 minutes until we stopped.

" Okay, Take off your blindfold in 3,2,1. GO !" Niall screamed.

I took off the blindfold and my vision was soon back. I look at my surroundings and my jaw dropped. I was amazed. There was a picinic blanket layed down with perfect pizza boxes on it, wine and ice-cream. The tree's surrounding us had purple lights in them and were shinning bright. I then saw the most beautiful view ever. It was above all of the city. You could see across a large area of bright lights. I turned round to see a worried expression on Niall's face.

"You did this all for me?" I asked shocked at the effort he had put into our date.

"Yep. Do you like it. I didn't know what you would like to do so i guessed. Its ok if you don't like it we can-" Niall started until i cut him off.

"Niall, it's perfect. Its the best thing anyone has ever done for me. Its amazing." I say with a smile and a glow radiating off me.

I quickely run up to Niall and hug him tightly. He did this all for me. He pulls me in closer if that's even possible.

"Im glad you liked it. Now, would you like some plain chesee pizza my lady ?" He asked in a posh voice.

"Yes, that would be brillant." I also answered in a posh voice.

We both laughed at my lame posh voice and sat down on the picnic blanket. We digged into out pizza and were chatting about everything we could think off. After we finished eating, we put the pizza boxes to side and lay flat of the blanket. Niall pulled me close to his side. And we lay there looking at the starts. This was the most  perfect dates ever. I think i might love him...

              --------------

   ...Niall's POV...

Our date has been perfect so far. We ate out pizza and talked about anything we could think of. We had just moved the pizza boxes and were now laying on the blanket side by side. I pulled Georgia close to me as we watched the stars. I knew i had to tell Georgia the truth about life, but if i tell her she will leave me. I dont know what i would do without her she has been my light. Ever since i met her i have been so much happier. I also think i love her. I'm going to build up the courage and tell her something that is so important to me...

" Georgia, I have something to tell you..."

    ________________________________

Hey guys i hop you all liked that chapter sorry its a bit rushed xox

Please vote and comment xox

~Pippa xox