Chapter 5: Understand?

Branch and Creek circled each other.  "How dare you disrespect Poppy that way!" Branch yelled. 

"Why do you care? You've never cared about anyone but yourself." Creek spat back. 

"That's not true."

"Oh it isn't? You destroyed her cards, scream at people, scare them away and for what?!"

"At least I'm not a monster like you!"

"I'm the monster?!" 

"Yes! You physically assaulted Princess Poppy! Future queen I might add!"

"Doesn't matter now. Don't bother telling anyone because no one will believe you." 

"Poppy will tell!"

"You really think she'll betray me like that?"

"Just like how you betrayed her?!"

"She's my property! She's mine! I can do whatever I want to her!"

Branch screamed at the ignorant and arrogant green-haired troll. He ran up to him and pushed Creek down. He used his hair to strangle his throat. Creek struggled for a bit before kicking him off him. He jumped up and tried to hit Branch with his hair. Branch rolled across the floor, dodging Creeks hair. He did a backflip and stood up (Because he can, deal with it). He ran and punched Creek's face repeatedly. Creek blocked the punches and punched back. He quickly stood and kicked Branch in the stomach. He stopped and stepped back. 

"You will stay away from Poppy, me and everybody else and never interfere with my plans again. Do you understand?" He asked deeply. Branch laid there, motionless, not saying a word. "Do you understand?" Creek asked again but more firmly. He gave up and started walking away. Then he heard Branch groaning. He turned around and saw Branch standing. Branch then extended his hair, hitting Creek in the chest with so much force he was pushed all the way back, hitting his back against a tree. 

"No." Branch said. Then he left.