*11

"H-hey..! Wake up, Kwon!" Sooyoung shouted, earning a light groan from the Hamster.

"I'm up.. What time is i-- woah, why are you so red?" He didn't remember doing anything embarrassing that made Sooyoung like this..

"Don't ask. Get ready for your school." Sooyoung pushed him into the bathroom.

He looked into the mirror, seeing himself shirtless. He just stared and suddenly shocked the nuts out of him. His body's built well 'cause he goes to gym here and there.

"I slept shirtless with the Yoon's gem?!"

-

"Uhm.. you're going now?" The girl hesitantly asked.

"O-obviously. If you're having trouble with something.. call dk."

He waved and got out of his house and hit it out the streets in his village.

On the way, he remembered about Jihoon. He was disappointed in himself that he forgot about him, his first love.

"Dammit, Soonyoung."

-

The school bell rang causing all the students to go to their respective seats, including Soonyoung who is staring at Jihoon because of his incredible beauty.

He pointed out Jihoon's features in his thoughts. It became a habit of his if he is bored in class.

'His eyes are adorable, his nose is cute, his lashes are beautiful, his cheeks look so squishy, his skin is so white, his lips are pink and kissable..'

He immediately stopped at that phrase, it caused him to blush madly and be called by their professor.

"Kwon. What were you thinking? Drooling in class?"

'What?'

He touched the corner of his lips and felt his saliva which he didn't even notice that were falling from his mouth earlier.

The class laughed at the hilarious sight. The heartthrob was drooling, some of the girls gossiping about just how cute or how hot it looked, this and that chit chat.

He wiped it, eyes on Jihoon. His eyes came wide as he saw that Jihoon giggled a bit. And it was fridgin' cute just like he thought. It made him the happiest guy on earth.