Chapter 2:The story of Yuko's Sister

Josh opens up finally telling everyone the truth.

Josh:Yuko...you have an older sister.
Yuko:A sister?!
Kukai and Kokomi:Holy crap!

Everyone was shocked. They didn't know Josh was hiding this for so long. Nor did they know why.

Kukai:Why didn't you tell us?
Josh:I was just so afraid to tell anyone. She left to live far away. She wanted to study singing so she moved overseas to study for music.

Josh said telling everyone the truth.

Yuko:What's her name?

Yuko asked.

Josh:Her name is Ruri Yamagiri.
Kukai:Ruri huh?
Kokomi:I like that name.
Yuko:When was the last time you heard from her?

Josh paused.

Josh:I haven't heard from her since. She has a cell phone but she never called me.

Everyone paused when they heard this then they started to encourage him.

Yuko:Dad you should call her.
Josh:I don't know guys. What if she hates me.
Kukai:Josh there's no way Ruri hates you.
Kokomi:Yeah I think you should call her too. I think she misses her father.

Josh finally caves in.

Josh:Ok I'll call her.

Josh takes out his phone and goes into his room ready to call Ruri.

Josh:Ok you've got this Josh. Just dial the phone number and call your daughter.

Josh dials the phone number then hits the call button. Yuko, Kukai, and Kokomi watch secretly.

???:Hello?

A voice echoed through the phone.

Josh:R...Ruri?
Ruri:This is her. Is this a fan or something? If so how did you get this number?
Josh:Ruri its me...Josh.
Ruri:Josh? Wait...Daddy?

Josh was excited to hear his long lost daughter's voice after so many years.

Josh:Ruri you remember me?
Ruri:How could I forget? I've been wanting to call you but I was scared too I was afraid you'd be upset at me for leaving.
Josh:Ruri I wasn't upset in the first place. In fact I'm really proud of you.

Tears rolled down Josh's face as he talks to Ruri.

Ruri:Daddy are you crying?
Josh:I'm just so happy to hear your voice after so long. I have so much to tell you.
Ruri:You can tell me.

Josh then tells Ruri about Yuko.

Josh:Ruri you have a sister named Yuko.
Ruri:Yuko I like that name. Oh hey I was gonna surprise you but I'm just gonna tell you now.
Josh:What's up?
Ruri:I'm coming back from Europe tomorrow.
Josh:You are?!

Josh was excited. He couldn't hold back the tears any longer. Josh bawled his eyes out with Joy.

Ruri:Daddy I love you. I can't wait to see you again. And I can't wait to meet my sister.
Josh:Daddy loves you too sweetheart. I can't wait to see you either. I think you and Yuko will get along great.
Ruri:I'm leaving in the morning and they said it should take me 3 hours to get there.
Josh:That's great honey. Alright I'll let you go now I gotta tell Yuko that she's gonna meet you tomorrow.
Ruri:Ok Daddy I'll see you tomorrow. Love you.
Josh:I love you too Sweetheart.

Josh hangs up the phone tears still in his eyes. He couldn't hold back the tears. Yuko gets excited as well.

Yuko:Oh my god. I'm gonna meet my sister tomorrow.
Kokomi:I bet your excited.
Yuko:I can't wait!