Love never dies 🤩💜~ Part One💓

Narrators POV~
It's 13:00, Joes eyes open after a hard day yesterday finishing his last dances. Dianne is laid next to him fast asleep; still shattered from the finals. He doesn't vlog anything as he's only just told everyone about their romance although most suspected anyways.

Softly, Joe ran his fingers through Dianne's hair trying not to awaken her. He lays back down next, to the Aussie, she started to move and make her way to Joe as she cuddles up next to him.

"Morning sleepy head" says Joe.
"Morning" She mumbles still half asleep.

Joe doesn't catch what she says but doesn't care as the main person in his life is laid next to him. Still cuddling Joe, Dianne checks her phone to see what time it is. She is startled by the time as she expect to be up earlier.

"I better get packing for our trip down Bath." She worries.
"Don't worry babe, it's all sorted, take your time we can set off when you want." He adds.

Dianne's POV~
I've never met such a gentleman like Joe. Strictlys my second favourite thing for getting us to dance together, Joes first of course. He treats me like a princess and when I'm round him I feel like one. Why couldn't I have met my love of my life earlier on and not have to be put through all the past and horrible boyfriends? I've honestly met the love of my life.

Joe's POV~
I actually love my girlfriend soooo much some would say too much but I don't think so. She's perfect, everything about her is truly perfect. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with her.
She's everything I could dream of and more. I'm soo lucky to have met someone who's literally the same as me.

*15:00*

"I'm ready" Dianne says.
"Let me just nip to loo and I'll be back" Said Joe.

Narrators POV~
The loved up couple start their journey down to Bath. Singing, laughing, hand in hand throughout the journey being themselves like nothing's going to bother them ,nothing at all...