Chapter 3~ 💓

CONTINUING FROM LAST CHAPTER
Joes POV~
Dianne is scared, I can see it in her face. I really do want to stay to see what he has to say but I don't want to see my girl like this.

"You okay?" Joe asks.

"I just want to go, I don't want to see him ever again, I don't need him I'm the happiest I can be." Dianne whispers so Anthony doesn't hear

*Joe lets out a little grin*

"Come and then let's go." He whispers back.

*Joe and Dianne run towards the door but it's locked, Dianne starts crying.*

"It's alright babe don't worry." He says loudly.

"How could you do this to Dianne? look at her look what you made her feel like." Joe says to Anthony.

"Nope your staying here I don't care, you took her off my so you get the consequence." Anthony says obviously mad.

"Alright just let Di go then, please." Joe pleaded.

"I'm not going without you Joe." Dianne says.

"Well we will just have to keep both of you." Anthony says.

Joe POV~
I am scared and so is Dianne. Dianne seems extremely scared, but he won't let us go he'd only let dianne go but Di wouldn't go without me. If I could do anything to help her I would but what?

Dianne POV~
I'm not going without joe anything could happen to him and I'm not letting that happen. I don't know where I'd be without him he's help me through sooo much. I don't want him hurt.

Narrators POV~
Anthony goes to the kitchen. Little did he know a window was open. Joe taps Dianne and points. Dianne runs and jumps out the window, with joe following. They hear footsteps. Anthony has a knife in his hand. He walks up to the window whilst joe was climbing out of it and stabs forwards. Joe falls forward, and lands on the floor. He swiftly gets up and runs towards the car. Dianne thought he was hurt and examines his leg in the car. Nothing there.
Just a little bit of Joes trousers were cut off. A sigh of relief occurs.

Joes POV~
I start driving. I'm not sure where to but I drive and drive and drive. My girlfriend is not getting hurt.

"I'm sorry Joe." Dianne says apologetically.

"Why dianne, it's fine no need to be sorry it's not your fault. I'm not letting you get hurt. I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too Joseph."

*They both smile. Dianne bushes up closer to joe even though they are driving and kissed joes cheek. Then places her head on his shoulder.*