Characters.

Diego Hernandez – 20 years old. he is in a relationship with Violetta, he can be sometimes very arrogant and selfish, but he loves Violetta so much.

Violetta Castillo – 18 years old. She is in a relationship with Diego, and is sweet and friendly, she loves being with Diego but from what's gone on she doesn't trust him any longer.

Leon Vargas – 22 years old. He is in a boy band called All for you, and they are touring around the world but when he comes back to Buenos Aires, he meets a girl in the park and falls for her quite quickly.

Federico Pacini – 23 years old.  He is also in the boy band, and he has a girlfriend called Ludmila, who he loves dearly, and he thinks about the future with her.

Maxi Ponte – 21 years old.  He is also in the boy band, and he has a girlfriend called Naty, he would be lost without her.

Andres – 22 years old.  Leon's best friend doesn't have a girlfriend but wants one, he is fed up with being alone in the band.

Broduey – 24 years old. He is in a relationship with Camila, they sometimes argue a lot with each other, but they love each other, he is happy that the band is back in Buenos Aires because he missed her.

Francesca – 20 years old. Is in a relationship since she and Diego had an affair, she lost her best friend over it and now she only has Camila to be with her and of course Leon. 

Camila Torres – 25 years old. In a relationship with Broduey, loves her best friends Maxi and Francesca, she was angry at Francesca for cheating on Violetta with Diego, but she looked after her.

Ludmila Ferro – 21 years old. In a relationship with Federico, can't wait for him to be in Buenos Aires because she can see him every day.

Naty Vidal – 20 years old. In a relationship with Maxi, is bests friends with Violetta, Francesca, Camila and Ludmila. Is also happy that the band is in Buenos Aires.