Chapter 6 ~ (12+) Sexual content:

Leon ~
I was woken by my phone ringing I looked at the caller ID and saw Violetta's Id I was confused because we did have a conversation yesterday and it was a breakup, so why is she ringing me? I rang her yesterday and she didn't answer, I answered the call, and she was crying.

Leon: Hello?

Leon: Hello?

Violetta: Leon?

Leon: Violetta?

Violetta: I need to hear your voice right now.

Leon: Why?

Violetta: Leon are we still together or did we break up?

Leon: Uh...

I didn't know how to answer that question, because it hurt saying what I wanted to tell her why is she asking this? Did she forget about yesterday?

Violetta: Leon? Are you still there?

Leon: Uh... yes, I'm still here.

Violetta: Well, by your reaction I don't think we are together.

Leon: What did you forget about yesterday?

Violetta: I thought it was a nightmare.

Leon: Violetta I wanted to talk to you yesterday, but you didn't answer the phone, and now what have you changed your mind?

Violetta: No, Leon I just wanted to hear your voice that's all.

Leon: You know what Violetta, sometimes I don't understand you.

Violetta: Please, Leon can I come over and we can talk about yesterday, please?

Leon: Fine, but I can't see anything changing between us again Violetta.

Violetta: What?

Leon: You heard.

Violetta: I'll be there in a few minutes.

Leon: Fine.

I hang up I don't understand anything right now, why she wants to talk to me about yesterday I saw her with Diego, and I admit I got a bit mad but that doesn't mean I wanted to end our relationship.