chapter twenty seven

Sunggyu backed away. He had tried to free himself from Woohyun's tight grip on his waist and he managed to do so.

"No way. You supposed to say that to Dongwoo not me!" Sunggyu screamed on Woohyun's face. Woohyun just looked at him worriedly.

"But all of that was-" Woohyun was geting cut off by Sunggyu's fake big laugh.

"No way! You are confused! Yes! Yes! You are confused!" Sunggyu laughed again. "You had promised me!" his finger pointed to Woohyun's chest. Woohyun felt that he was being stabbed by the brunette slowly and invisibly. Sunggyu then just laughed before he decided to run away. Running away and leaving Woohyun all alone by his own at the apartment hall. Slowly, Woohyun let out his little sobs.

He walked out from the apartment lifelessly. Hoya and Dongwoo ran to get him only to get pushed off.

"Oh my! Look at how mess you are," Dongwoo exclaimed while bringing Woohyun closer to his chest when Woohyun was ready to accept his hugs. Slowly he patted on Woohyun's head, trying to calm the crying magician.

"Why? I had broke his promise! Why? Why he didn't accepted me?!" Woohyun screamed on Dongwoo's chest. Dongwoo was sure that his shirt already wet with Woohyun's tears but for his friend, he didn't really care. He also don't know why Sunggyu acted like that and he didn't understand the meaning behind the promise between his friends. Hoya looked at Woohyun sadly.

"It was hurt!" Woohyun whined in his tears. He was crying until he felt asleep. They then headed to Seoul back and they arrived Woohyun's house in the middle of the night. Both of the dancer tucked the magician in his own bed before backing away to their house walking together side to side.

Since Hoya's house is the nearest, Dongwoo decided to spend the night at Hoya's. He called his mothe and got the permission to sleep over at Hoya's house.

"Well, welcome to my house," Hoya said awkwardly while opening the door of his house. Dongwoo smiled when he walked inside the house. It was a nice house, maybe a bit messy but it was still nice and looked comfy.

"If you liked it, you can have my bed while I sleep on the couch tonight," Hoya said. Dongwoo shocked his head in disagreement.

"No, your bed is wide enough. We can share it since I don't like sleeping on the couch and I am just your guess. You should also have your bed," Dongwoo said sternly. Hoya just gulped down his saliva. He would like it the way Dongwoo wanted for but that was sound a little hard for him. Sharing bed with his crush won't hurt right? That was what Hoya thought.

Hoya then gave Dongwoo to wear his t-shirt and sweatpants to wear over night since Dongwoo's shirt seemed uncomfortable due to Woohyun's tears.

"He sure cried a lot," Dongwoo said.

"He was wailing to be truth," Hoya reacted, he gave Dongwoo a mug of hot milk to drink before the headed to bed. Dongwoo mouthed a thank you before sipping on the hot milk. Then he nodded.

"Was it that hurt?" Dongwoo asked.

"Of course!" Hoya said. Dongwoo just nodded, looking at his hot milk. He was having a long thought.

"How can we help him?" Dongwoo asked again. Hoya looked at Dongwoo in disbelieve.

"Well, I don't know. Love can't be force!" Hoya sternly stated. He said it since he used the same method on Dongwoo. He would never wanted to force the other to love him just like how he had been crushing over the other. Dongwoo just nodded and sipped on his hot milk again.

"I felt bad for him," Dongwoo said again. "Even Sunggyu was running away from us when he saw us outside of the apartment," Dongwoo said sadly. Hoya pulled Dongwoo into a warm comfort of his chest.

"Well, he will soon found his way," Hoya said calmly. Dongwoo breathe calmly. But Dongwoo never knew that he would found comfort in Hoya's touch. It was imaginatively comfortable and warm that he started to crave on it once Hoya let him go to the mug into the sink and washed them. Dongwoo looked at Hoya questioningly.

'Why I felt like this with him?' Dongwoo asked himself in the middle of the night. Watching the other washing the mugs that they just used. The next thing, he found himself slept comfortably in the other's embraces. It was far more comfortable than sleeping alone in his own bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No way!" Sunggyu gripped on his hair tighter.

"That was a betrayal!" Sunggyu screamed in his own bed.

He remembered the way Woohyun confessed to him and the way Dongwoo and Hoya had called him to come back to the apartment. Did Hoya already confessed on Dongwoo and Dongwoo accepted him? Did the dancers already dating each other that had made the magician to believe that he had been felt in live with him instead. All of this was unacceptable!

Sunggyu was in  a mess. He never wanted to be in this kind of mess. All of his strategy to get Hoya on his own was completely gone and crunched. It was disappeared with all of his disappointment.

Sunggyu finally slept in tears.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo walked in the mall like nothing. He wanted to buy something to cook.

But his peaceful walk was being interrupted by a particular guy named Kai.

"Hi, childhood friend," Kai greeted him. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and decided to ignore the other. He walked away to the bread rack to grab some bread and putted it inside his troly but Kai just kept following him everywhere and that annoyed Kyungsoo the most.

When Kyungsoo done with his shopping, he turned to the cashier and Kai had paid all the groceries for him. At least he managed to save some of his money. Then Kai had offered his hand for Kyungsoo to bring all his groceries. With rolling eyes, Kyungsoo agreed. At least he could save some of his energy too. He better used up Kai when it is usable. Then they walked to Kyungsoo's house. Kain had slipped inside the house when Kyungsoo tried to grab the groceries away from Kai's hands but the rich boy was way too faster than the nerd boy.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes again.

"I swore if you keep rolling your eyes, your eyes will stuck weirdly!" Kai said. Kyungsoo didn't answered him but just glare. He was silent all the way to his house. He was not even spoken a word.

"Kyungsoo," Kai called him. "Talk to me please,".

Kai had forced the other way too much that had made Kyungsoo annoyed.

"Why don't you go to Dongwoo? Maybe you could fuck with him?" Kyungsoo said angrily. Kai gasped then exclaimed happily that the other finally talk to him.

"I don't want to but now I just wanted to do that thing with you," Kai straightly confessed. He was sitting on the dining table and had putted his face on both of his palm innocently looking at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo turned to him and weirdly glare at him.

"You are unbelievable!" Kyungsoo said. "A liar to be addition!".

"I am stating the truth," Kai spurted out innocently. "I want it to be you!".

"Stop it and get out from my house!" Kyungsoo sternly said. He ignored the other as he finished putted all the things inside it's places. He took out some vegetables and wore his apron to start on cutting.

"Don't want to!" Kai said. "Plus you look very wife material right now!" Kai stated again. Kyungsoo was mad but he knew beyond it that Kai would not leave the house. He worked on his dishes quietly.

Kai just looked at him through his entire work without any word.

"I miss your food," Kai blurted but Kyungsoo just ignored without saying a word.