Deku x Shy Male Reader

You two where at Izuku's house, you guys we're having a sleep over for the first time, you and him where good friends, you enjoyed his company, but not too much. You guys stayed up all night watching TV and Izuku watching his favorite video of Almight. You sighed as you saw Izuku's adorable smile.
It was getting late.
"I think you boys should be heading to bed." Izuku's mom says.
"Ok mom!" Izuku smiles.
She leaves.
"Well are you planing on sleeping on the floor? You don't have to I don't mind sharing my bed." He blushes.
"Um I guess I'll sleep up there." You smile and climb I  bed with him.
The more you hung around Izuku the more attracted you felt to him. But he wouldn't understand- would he? He is the most trusted person you knew, he is very understanding, but this was different.
"Deku?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I ask you something? "
"Sure go ahead." He smiles.
You blush.
"What.... What would you do... If- if I was... Gay?" You blush and shield your face from him, his face was just as red as yours.
"If you where, then.. Well" He looked at you then smiled, "I would still be your friend no matter what!" He said in his inspiering voice.
You smile.
"Why do you ask? Are you....gay?" He said.
"No." You quickly respond.
You look at the floor and blush.
"Your lying." He said. "Do you already like someone."
You blush,  the hair on your neck stood up.
"M-maybe." You say.
"Who is it?"
You look around, you should tell him. What would he do. Too late you had to say something.
"Um.. Who I like... I'm.... I'm laying in bed with him." You say.
Deku blushes.
"Me... i never knew." He said.
"I'm sorry this is dumb I should go." You said.
"N-no!... I mean no, cus....i like you too." Deku tears up.
"What's wrong?" You say.
"I just never thought that... You would like me. No one knows that I'm.. Gay. If they did... K-kachan would make fun of me even more. I just wouldn't be able to handle what would happen. " Poor Izuku broke down. You walk up to him and wipe his eyes.
"It's ok, I'm here for you," You then kiss Izuku. He kisses you back. He then gets on top of you, both of you shirt less.
You feel his bulge agents yours. You two grind. You guys begin to get wet. Both of you pull your pants down at the same time. Deku bends over, embarrassed. You push it in.
"Ah! Your size.... Gauh... Your so big (y/n)" He moans.
"This may hurt Izuku." You say holding his hips.
You thrust harder and harder. Deku tries hard to hold back his screams. But ends up letting out half if a loud moan.
"Izuku? Is everything alright in there?"
His mom says.
"Y-yeah... Don't come in!" Izuku says holding back every urge to moan.
"O-ok you boys get some rest. "
You cover Izuku's mouth and keep fucking him. Harder and harder. His bed sheets soaked.
Izuku was finally at his limit.
His face red, you pulled him up onto your lap, and continued to pound him. His face was priceless. His adorable red freckled cheeks. His green eyes squint shut occasionally looking into your (e/c) eyes.
"I- think I'm gonna cum..." Izuku held your sholders tight.
His cock was throbbing. Cum began to seep out.
"It's Cumming, (y/n)! " He cries.
"I'm about there to."
You both continue, harder and harder.
"Aaahhh! (Y/N)!"
"Izuku!!!!"
Cum blasted inside Deku's small body.
His dick shot, a huge load all over you two.
Izuku gets a towel and wipes everything up. Then you two lay down next to each other.
Izukus mom knocks on the door.
"Are you too ok? I heard yelling." Ms. Midoriyia said.
"We are fine, we where trying to move something and it fell on me I'm ok though."
"Ok good night boys."
She leaves.
"Are we together? Now?" You ask.
"If that's what you want, I'm all for it." Izuku says doing one of his famous grins.
You peck him on the lips. And you two fall asleep.
Izuku's mom walks in later to see you two cuddle up shirtless.
"My Izuku is gay?" She says. "Well if that's what makes....You happy sweety."
She smiles