Chapter #2

Midoriya POV

I wake up, still remembering the hole in my window. Somethings were even stolen like my clothes, I told Mr. Aiazawa what happened, and suggested I have a friend walk with me. I walk over to Todoroki.
"Erm Todoroki can I talk to you?"
"Uh yeah." Me and Todoroki walk outside the classroom.

Kacchan POV
I see half-and-half, and my dearest Izu walk into the hallway together. Dammit! Fuck I don't know what they're saying. It pissed me off. I try to ignore them but my mind is racing.  What does my darling Izuku need icy hot for?.

Todoroki POV
Midoriya and I walk into the hallway. " so what did You wanna talk for?" Midoriya explains what happened last night and that his stuff is going missing.
"so can we figure out erm some sort of arrangement?" He says. After a few minutes of discussing we decided that I would be staying at Midoriya's Place until we could figure out who was stalking him.
(End of school day)

Kacchan POV
I was following Izu as usual, but I see her I was with him. I was so pissed, who does half-and-half think he is. " my sister is bringing my stuff tonight."
What? Stuff, what is that bastard planning.

Author-Chan
Hi it's Author-Chan and I got a question for you. Is Midoriya's mom's name inko or Ino or is it something else. Please tell me.
Author-Chan out.

Midoriya POV

Me and Todoroki get home. "Oh mom Todoroki is gonna stay with us because of what happened."  "Oh ok, dinner will be ready in a little bit." Todoroki and I walk upstairs.
"So um, What are you wanna do?" Todoroki closes the curtains. "So nobody spy's on us"
"o-oh ok" me and Todoroki sit on my bed in silence. "Dinners ready!" Saved by Mom, I thought to myself. We walked downstairs together sitting at the table. We eat in silence until my mom breaks the ice.
"so Todoroki how long will you be staying?"
"Well um. Until we catch Midoriya's stalker..."
"Well you boys be careful alright."
"Ok, we will" I reply. We finish eating and the doorbell rings. I open the door, " oh hi is this in the Midoriya's  I have come to bring Shoto his stuff."
"O-oh ok. Todoroki!"
"Coming!" He walks downstairs and grabs his bags. "Well I'll be leaving then." The lady gets in her car and drives off.

Todoroki POV

I grab my bags and go upstairs, Midoriya follows behind. "Midoriya,"
"Y-Yeah?"
"I'm gonna take a shower."
O-oh ok I'll grab you a towel." He walks over to the hall closet, and grabs me a towel while I walk inside the bathroom.

Midoriya POV

I finally found him a towel, I walk to the door. I knock, "come in!" I slowly open the door. God give me strength, I see him standing there totally bear, my nose starts bleeding, then shooting out blood. I passed out due to loss of blood.

Todoroki POV

Midoriya opens the door, he looks down, his nose starts to gosh blood. "Midoriya!" He passes out. I wrap a towel around my waist, and carry him to his room. I walked back to the bathroom and shower.

Midoriya POV

Wake up, I close my eyes, are you open them, I'm on the school Ruth, I jump. There's a voice. "
Midoriya, Midoriya." I jump out of my bed, tears rolling down my face. I feel warm like I'm being hugged. "Shhh, it's ok." I didn't realize I was crying. "Are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine." Todoroki lays besides me cover my eyes feel heavy and I drift to sleep, with Todoroki next to me.

Till next chapter.........

Author-Chan
Sorry it was a bit longer, I'll try to do better next time.