Chapter #5

Kacchan POV

Grab a knife from the kitchen. "YOU'LL PAY!!!" I charge at him knife in hand. Just as about I was going to stab him. Someone jumps in front. It was Uraraka.
"The fuck! You bitch!" I run out of the house. I bump into someone, the League Of Villains leader, sirens blare in the distance. He reaches his hand out. "Come join me." I grab his hand and walk through a portal.

Midoriya POV
Kacchan grabs a knife and charges for me. Unable to move I accept my fate. Something move in the way, but it was a thing it was a person. "Uraraka no!!" Kacchan Stabs her. Then runs out of the house. I call 911 "911 what's your emergency?"
"My friend just got stabbed and there person that stab them was running towards the park."
"Ok we'll send an ambulance, what your address?"
"Xxxxxxxxxx"
"We'll be there soon." I sit there panicking what will happen to Kacchan and Uraraka......... 2 months have passed, I was not yet showing but my baby would grow up without a father. I was due in 7 months I had become more depressed. They hadn't found Kacchan., Uraraka died. I thought the bullying would stop. But no. (Current day)

Midoriya POV

I walk in class as usual, only to see you writing on my desk again. "BAKA!" A kid yells, "how about you take a swan dive off the roof!" Tears started to feel my eyes because those words reminded me of HIM. He said the exact thing. I still loved him. I ran out of the classroom and into the hallway. I couldn't stand it anymore, I ran all the way to the roof. (Sigh) I took off my shoes and stood there know what my fate was.

Kurogiri POV
I was out buying supplies and on my way passed U.A. High school. I couldn't believe my eyes, Midoriya Izuku was about to jump. I quickly make a portal over there catching him and dropping him into our base.

Kacchan POV

We had just come back from are mission, and then we heard a thump then a crash. "CRASH!!"
"What the?!?" I run towards the base. "Kurogiri What happened? I see a green haired boy laying on the ground.
"D-Deku?"
"Bakuguo do you know him?"
"Y-Yes, He was my childhood friend...and crush."
"What was that last part?"
"N-nothing." I walk away, flustered."

Midoriya POV

I wake up on something soft, but then hear a door open. "The FUCK! Kurogiri why is he here?"
"Because you know him."
"ASSHOLE!!!"
I recognized that voice, it was Kacchan. I started to get up.

Kacchan POV
I see the boy shift and sit up. "S-sorry if I woke you."
"No no it's alright, I was... already awake."  He smiles I hide my blushing face with some clothes I had brought.
"Kacchan are you ok?"
"Y-yeah, shower and get dressed." I hand him clothes, "it's to your right."
"Ok!" He says with a smile. Shit that's cute
"hurry up!"  He nods "ok" and walks off.

Till next chapter......