Epic gamer love

Nathan. That's all that was on his mind. Spencer walked to school and said, "hehe."

He once wore cowgirl boots to school and everyone made fun of him. X X Extinct was his favorite rapper. He met up with Nathan and blushed furiously. He couldn't ever tell him how he feels, so instead he said, "Spotlight uh, moonlight uh."

Nathan did one of his voice crack screams and the teachers yelled at him. Spencer was very turned on by his rebelliousness. Fernanda went by Nathan and yeeted her water bottle at him. He screamed his voice crack scream again, because the water bottle surprised him, not because it hurt. But before the teachers could yell at him, Night of Fire started playing, Sydnee came by on her bike zooming through the courtyard and gunned down Sydney Pape's mom with a tranquilizer and t-bagged her and screamed, "GET OFF YOUR BIKE!" Everyone went silent and turned to see Sydnee and Sydney Pape's mom lying knocked out on the ground, then resumed to normal activities.

Nathan, clueless to how Spencer feels, says, "Hey."

Spencer replies flustered, "U-Uh, hey," he swallows nervously, "I think there's something I need to tell yo-"

"HEY NATHAN, I LOVE YOU!" Said Ariela, running up to hug him. Spencer's heart dropped just like Geykume's foreskin. Nathan returned the hug to Ariela, and Spencer stood there awkwardly. Ariela screamed a war cry and transformed into thanos thot.

"Uh no," Fernanda mumbled, "Thanos thot strikes back. PAPILA!!! GET OVER HERE!"

Papila, also just Sydnee, skrts over to face Thanos Thot.

"TIME FOR YOUR DAILY EXECUTION!" Papila cries out confidently. One punch is all it takes, and Papila gets knocked out. Then megalovania starts to play and Ben Shapiro, Spencer's savior appears to fight Thanos Thot. It was an epic battle, but Ben Shapiro uses facts and logics to defeat Thanos Thot. Donald Trump and his husband, Kanye West, teleport to WCMS to congratulate Ben Shapiro, and take him to the land of the gods.

Ben says it was all in a day's work and it was his pleasure. Ben Shapiro goes and calls Jesus to come and heal Papila. Ben says him and Jesus aren't the best of buddies, but they made up after Ben Shapiro mistakenly thought Sans, Jesus's husband, was a liberal. Jesus heals Papila. Papila, grateful thanks Jesus for all his services. Ben Shapiro, walks up to Spencer. Spencer, baffled by the sight of his hero, has an epic panic attack.

"You are my hero!" Spencer cries out in joy, "I am such a big fan, I love how you epically rekt liberals."

"It's my job really," Ben says, then gets really close to Spencer. Spencer's cheeks flush, and his heart jumps to his throat. He had always had one of those celebrity crushes on Ben Shapiro, but he had no idea this moment would ever come.

Ben Shapiro epically whispers to Spencer, "Don't give up on Nathan, just tell him how you feel. You'll never know unless you try."

"It time for us to go," Donald Trump says, putting his hand on Ben's shoulder. Ben steps away from Spencer. Donald Trump creates the portal and the gang, (Jesus and Kanye) hops in.

"You coming?" Donald asks calmly. Ben nods. He turns around back to face Spencer, blows him a kiss then utters no homo quickly afterwards.

"No homo," Spencer replies, a half smile appearing on his face. Ben hops into the portal, and Donald follows. The portal closes and the school is silent for a few seconds.

"Hey Nathan, back to what I was saying," Spencer continues, blushing lightly. In the distance, a thundering evil laugh is heard. Samantha Savage, the leader of the thots, says smirking, "Now that they are gone, I can start my attack!"

"Oh heckle..." Sydnee whispers underneath her breath, "That's at least half the school." Mia and Fernanda stand by Sydnee's side.

"I will help you," Fernanda says. Mia nods in agreement.

"I, Cholo, will help you, European Cholo," Nathan adds in. And soon, all the non-thots were offering their assistance. Even Mr. Legge joined the battle. Sydnee stands up, confident and exclaims, "Thot Resistance, ASSEMBLE!"

"Not so fast."

To be continued...