Story 13

SheWhoseClawRendsTheHeavenlyIllusions, who was known in her youth as azureclaws-sleekfeathers, or in the language of her people as wind fluttering/shrill cry in the vast skies/swift claws, is in a quandary

Having accidentally discovering a hint of colour in the still pools of her secret nest, long buried instincts reared up and she pounced.

And now the tattered remains of a severed red string of fate bobbed in the waters.

...Oops?

Maybe, if she brings it back quickly, He Who Arranges All Nuptials would be able to fix it!

Anyways, why is this thing so ridiculously fragile in the first place?!?!

Obviously this particular benevolence had conveniently forgotten about her apt celestial moniker...

***

In the Hall of Fate, a particular Scroll of Destiny suffered a mysterious tear, throwing all of the witnessing Divine Winds into an uproar. He Writes Destinies was summoned, He Who Arranges All Nuptials was hailed.

Pandemonium reigned in the ruckus.

***

In the realms of Sacred Beasts, a young dragon who was supposed to experience his Divine Heart Tribulation went pass the copse of his Fated One with nary an incident nor a backward glance.

A red thread slowly dissipated into the air in his wake.

No strange scent attracted his curiosity, no stray glimpse of colour piqued his interest.

A young flower spirit slumbers on, her own red thread disintegrating.

No beautiful stranger had come by, accidently disturbing her hibernation.