Behind Closed Doors

Sara:

First of all, I thought i should tell you abit about myself..

My name is Sara, I'm 16 years old. I have long, brown hair, with it dip-dyed deep purple at the bottom. I'm not skinny, but i'm not fat. I'm not popular, but i'm not rejected. I'm just a normal girl.. Well, that's only when i'm around people i don't know or when i'm at school. At home, i'm a totally different person.

I live in Wolverhampton, yeah, i know what you're thinking. 'OH MY GOSH!! That's where Liam Payne lives!' Yeah, well I know him, he lives over the road from me. We've known eachother since i moved into his estate when i was 5. My Mum and his Mum got on really well, well they used to, now they don't speak at all, but no-one knows why. We were often around eachother, so we soon got to know eachother. We tell eachother everything, and i mean EVERYTHING.

I went to the same primary school as him, we didn't have many friends and were both often bullied. He was two years above me, but every lunch and break we were together, and we also walked to and from school together. But then when we got to high school, we were still bestfriends, but mainly outside of school. I had my friends, he had his friends, we both still talked during school, but not allot, but we both travelled to and from school together still.

But then he decided to stop putting his career on hold and he auditioned for the X-Factor, twice. You all know the story, he got told to come back after he done his exams, and that's what he did.

But once he auditioned, he didn't think how much his life was going to change... Aswell as mine.

*FLASHBACK*

(Walking through the park, age 14.)

"Liam, promise me, when you get through this time, you won't forget about me... I don't want to loose my bestfriend." 

"I could never forget you! You wouldn't let me!" He started laughing. "Plus, I wouldn't forget about you, I wouldn't let myself! Especially since you and your parents aren't getting along! And you don't know i'll get through!"

 "YOU WILL! And Thankyou, and yeah, it's getting worse, they HATE me!!" I said it as calmly as i could, but it came out as if it was his fault. "Wait, i'm sorry, i shouldn't be snapping at you, it's not your fault!"

"It's okay! You don't need to appologise to me!" He stopped walking and embraced me into a hug.

"Liam, let me go, I need to get in before six and its already ten too six.. My parents will kill me.. Come on, we'll have to run back." I grabbed his hand and started running in the direction of home...

__________________

As soon as i entered my house, the clock hit five past six.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" My Mum screamed in my ear.

"Don't start another fight, please Mum, I was just with Liam, we went for a walk in the park.." I spoke in a quiet voice at home so my mum didn't have anymore reasons to shout at me.

"GO TO BED, you are a discrace to this family! SLUT!" She slapped me, as normal, then went back to arguing with my dad. 

I ran upstairs, grabbing my face and holding back the tears.

*End of flashback*

My Mum and Dad have been fighting since i was about 12, at first it really upset me and i used to cry myself to sleep, they still talked to me and tried to tell me everything would be okay, but just after my 14th birthday, i started getting used to it, until they started involving me. They would hit me, blame me, call me names, give me all the abuse they possibly could. I always turned to Liam to talk and for a shoulder to cry on, I often stayed at his for days, but had to keep returning home before my Mum came and got me, but then it became too much to deal with and i turned to self harm.

Sorry it's not very good, it's my first online fanfic, tell me what you think :) xx

One Direction will come into it more soon!<3

Photo of Sara's friend Caz/Caroline on the side.