chapter five

A/N; hey, just wanted to apologise for not updating recently, it's been ages. But i decided to update now because my best friend (YES YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) keeps nagging me.. So yeah, sorry and here it is :D...

Sara's P.O.V.

*In the van*

On my right was Caz and to my left was Liam. I didn't have a choice of where I sat because Caz made me sit next to her and Liam made me too, Natalie wasn't very happy to be alone with the rest of the boys near the back since I claimed the front row. Oh well.

''Guys, won't all your fans see you?'' As soon as I spoke, everyone started laughing, what did I say wrong? ''No seriously, what's funny and why are yous laughing?''

''o-o-o-ooh my go-sh, s-o-o f-u-nnn-y'' Louis 'said' in between laughing.

''SOMEONE TELL ME!'' This is stupid, what did I say wrong? They're famous, and their fans are mad, I mean i'm a fan of them but I think of them more of brothers/best friends.

They were still laughing when we got to the shopping center so I stormed out the car. Why do they take things over the top? Oh, and I know what you're thinking, they haven't really done anything.. But, i'm really self concious and hate when people are potentially laughing at me and not with me...

''SARA!!'' Everyone screamed while running towards me, you could hear them running from a mile off, talk about elephant steps!

''What?''

''We're sorry, we just thought it was funny how you thought about the fans once we thought of coming out, and the fact it's a Monday and most of our fans are or should be at school!'' Liam said, trying to remain the others from still giggling.

''Oh, right, um, yeah, sorry?''  It came out more as a question than an apology... Oops.

We entered the shopping center to see it may as well have been closed, it was DEAD! 

''I'm hungry!'' Niall moaned, for the hundredth time already today.

''We know Niall, we know! Do you know why?'' Harry snapped.

''Why?''

''BECAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS HUNGRY!'' He shouted and earned a few glares from shoppers around us.

''Nice going Harry, trying to make us stand out?!'' Liam growled under his breath then calmly walked away acting like he didn't know any of us.

I ran up to Liam and gave him puppy eyes.

''What do you want now?'' he said while laughing at me trying to flutter my eyelashes at him.

''Liaaam! Could we go into Starbucks, pretty please!''

''Come on, then we'll go to Nando's, before Niall kills us, then we're going to get you new clothes to fIll your wardrobe up!''

''Ew, I hate shopping, i'm not doing a fashion show!''

''I can't promise anything''

''Thankyo- WAIT what, no no no! if I do a fashion show, then.. So do the rest of yous! and you have to be my slave tomorrow!''

''Deal, come on into Starbucks!''

*LATER THAT NIGHT!*

Louis P.O.V.

''I'm bored!'' If i'm bored, the whole house will know about it!!! ''EVERYONE COME DOWNSTAIRS, WE'RE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE!''

Natalie and Caroline quickly skipped down the stairs followed by Sara walking with Liam, then the rest of the boys fought their way down and ended up in a huddle at the top of the stairs.

I wish I was more mature, but who cares... ''GANGBANG!'' I screamed.

Everyone started laughing followed by Natalie running around the house singing 'HEEEEEY SEXY LADIES, OP OP OP OP OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!'' It was hilarious!

Liam obviously wanted to laugh but him Daddy Direction, he was acting mature and making everyone sit in a circle to play truth or dare.

I sat next to Sara and Zayn, next to Zayn was Liam then Niall the Harry the Natalie then Caroline then Sara.

''Who's first? Me good!'' i said while jumping about.

''Louis sit down and pick someone'' Gosh, yeah sure Liam!

Hmm, who to pick?

''HARRY!''

''Shit!'' he mumbled.

''Watch your language!'' 

''Sorry Liam'' haha, Harry had to say sorry!

''TRUTH OR DARE!?'' He better pick dare!

''Um... Dare?''

MUWHAHAHAHAHHAHA, he's so going to get embarrassed.

Harry P.O.V.

''Dare?'' Don't want to seem like a wimp...

''I dare you too... Run down the street naked.''

everyone suddenly burst out laughing, they think i'll be so so so embarrassed, but nope, I get naked all the time, it doesn't matter to me. HA! 

''AND shout I love Natalie!'' 

Shit.

Right, Um, ill be doing another chapter soon, because this is short and terrible! Sorry! It was just like a fill in chapter.

Comment/Fan/Vote?

Thankyoou <3