chapter four

Natalie:

*The next day.*

I'm living in the same house as One Direction for another day, just one more day, ANOTHER DAY! OH MY GOSH, no wait, calm down... 

But i still don't know why Liam came back for Sara? What could be so bad? Her parents were arguing, but she was fine with it? She was always out and about and laughing with us...

But then again, she did have to be home by a certain time, and she was never allowed friends over.. and no-one actually has saw her parents. They seemed really strict with her?

I know she talks to Liam allot, but they're just good friends? Unless.. He came back because they're dating! Is Sara dating Liam Payne? OH MY GOSH! Wow, i really need to stop getting so excited about things that i probably don't know the real story of... I need to find out, i must know, WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?

''Sara, can i speak to you for a minute please?'' I said while walking into her room... Only to find she wasn't there, whoops.

"SARA! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

No answer.

"SARA?"

Silence.

"Ugh, no one even bothers to reply in this place.." i mumbled to myself while walking back upstairs to mine and Caz's shared room.

Once I got into my room i put the plasma TV on and walked over to sit on my double bed. I got comfy and snuggled up to my quilt then decided on watching 'The Middle' and then slowly started to feel myself drift off to sleep. Just as my eyes started to shut i heard the front door slam shut and then footsteps on the stairs and then two people talking, so i tried to listen, i knew i shouldn't but, i'm a nebby child.

''Sara, are you wanting to tell anyone whats happened? Obviously the boys know because i had to tell them before I could take you in and be a guardian for you.. But like, are you going to tell Natalie or Caz? I mean you don't have too.. It's your choice." Liam i was guessing?

''Liam, calm down, i'll tell them when the times right, just not right now.. Is that okay?" Yeah it was Liam...

"Okay, well what do you want to do today?"

"I dunno, grab all the boys and i'll find Caz and Nat! Meet in the living room in exactly 3minutes!"

 "Okay, 3 2 1 GO!"

Wow, Liam may be 'Daddy Direction' but boy can be be immature...

Sara:

Spending the morning catching up with Liam was amazing, he may be my new guardian, but really he's more like my brother, well.. He can be the big brother i've never had, the one i've always wanted, to protect me from the creatures that brought me into this cruel world.

''Sara, are you wanting to tell anyone whats happened? Obviously the boys know because i had to tell them before I could take you in and be a guardian for you.. But like, are you going to tell Natalie or Caz? I mean you don't have too.. It's your choice." Liam said as we walked through the front door.

It was 11am and we knew most of the house would still be asleep, so we tried to keep the noise down.

''Liam, calm down, i'll tell them when the times right, just not right now.. Is that okay?"

"Okay, well what do you want to do today?"

"I dunno, grab all the boys and i'll find Caz and Nat! Meet in the living room in exactly 3minutes!"

 "Okay, 3 2 1 GO!" I ran as quickly as i could into Caz and Nat's room.

"CAZ, WAKE UP YOU LAZY GIT!" i stopped and looked around the room... "Where's Nat? You have 2minutes to get your butt downstairs, we're deciding what we're doing then going to do today, then getting ready and leaving at 12:30 at the latest, GET UP GET UP GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Caz mumbled something along the lines of "Nat, floor, sleep, shh, gimme 5.."

"NO! up now, come on. Nat, you have to get up too! Zayn will be there, come on, he'll be shirtless too, and Caz, Lou will be shirtless too..."

They both immediately jumped up and ran out the room.. I started uncontrollably laughing.

 Once i composed myself i started heading downstairs.

I got downstairs and was shocked to see all the boys bar Liam topless, i mean, like, wow! I could deal with one, but really 4, wow, wait, am i staring at them? Oh no *face palm..*

"Sara, take a picture it'll last longer love!" Louis said in between laughing..

"Ooh, like what you see then?" Harry winked..

"Guys, back off, she's like my little sister!" Liam huffed.

"She obviously likes me.." Zayn said while winking.

While Niall just cutely smiled, aw, he's definitely my favourite!

Nat & Caz just sat and laughed while i gave them the 'you two can hardly talk, you like Zayn, Nat, and you like Lou, Caz!'

They immediately stopped laughing and both gave me the 'Shut up bitch' look..

If they say anything about me liking Niall, i will most definitely be having words with Zayn and Louis!

Liam:

I saw the looks that Natalie, Caroline and Sara were giving each other, it was obvious who liked who. Natalie would always be staring at Zayn, even when he was looking at her. The Caroline, she was always giggling and staying with Louis.. The only way i knew about Sara liking Niall was because she told me, she had a really good poker face and just acted if they were friends... If only she knew Niall liked her too.

I now Caroline and Louis would be first together, Louis doesn't lie, and he loves playing Truth or Dare, so it's obvious that they will hook up during that.

"Moving on guys, what we doing today?" 

"Trying to change the subject there Liam, smooth" Harry responded.

Everyone laughed.

"We're going to go out for lunch at Nandos since i've never been then we're going to go shopping, no complaints thanks!" Sara said.

"WHAT?!? You've never been to nandos? Are you mad, okay, everyone go get ready, QUICKLY!" Niall screamed.

Everyone ran upstairs to get ready.

Sara:

I ran upstairs still in shock at how much Niall over reacted, mad.

I ran into my bathroom, and jumped in the shower. As soon as i washed and conditioned my hair, and then got washed, i jumped out and got dried.

I had already picked out my clothes, a pair of skinny jeans and a plain purple top. I decided to leave my hair natural after i dried it. I grabbed Harry's Jack Wills hoody that i stole off him yesterday as i walked out the door then skipped downstairs and waited on the couch since i was the first one ready.

I told them to all hurry up then we finally left.