The Worst❤

*Adriana*

I woke up at 6 in the morning to meet with my best friend, Lauren at the mall. I took and a shower and brushed my teeth. I did my hygiene things and went to my closet to put on my outfit. I put on my black oversized jersey, white shorts, and my bred 11s. I wrapped my black and red plaid jacket around my waist. I curled my hair with a aide bang. I put on my dark red lipstick and black eyeliner. I put on red beanie, gold cuffs, and my gold necklace my dad gave to me before he went crazy. I grabbed my Samsung Galaxy S5 along with my keys to my Black BMW. I walked downstairs and into kitchen, grabbing my granola bar. I hopped into my car and drove to the mall. After 15 minuted of driving, I found a parking spot and climbed. I was immediately attacked by girl with pictures of me. I gave them an autograph, then found Lauren in forever 21. She saw me and ran over and jumped on me.

Lauren: OMG, hey best friend -hugs me tightly-

Me: Wassup? -Walk with Lauren into the store-

Lauren: Nothing much, but me and Trey had finally sex. -Squeals loudly-

Me: And?

Yeah, I'm not surprised. I knew Lauren liked Trey since the first day she saw him.

Lauren: I'm 8 weeks pregnant. -Jumps up and down-

Me: OMG, congrats sis. -Smiles and hugs Lauren-

Lauren: C'mon let's go. I need more clothes.

We walked and shopped until we dropped. Literally, we fell trying to carry some bags from Footlocker. We got to my car and drove to Red Lobster.

*August*

I woke up at 12am because I was meeting with my nigga Trey at Red Lobster. So, I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I did my morning routine and walked into my closet with my towel wears around my waist. I put on my red polo shirt, khaki joggers, and my bred 11s. I brushed my hair back and put on some cologne. I put on my gold watch and my gold chain. I put in my gold studs and grabbed my wallet. I stuffed it in my back pocket and grabbed my Samsung Galaxy S5. I grabbed the keys to my Cadillac and walked downstairs. I hopped in my car and drove to my destination. After 10 or 20 minutes of driving, I found a parking spot next to a freshly Black BMW, and climbed out. I walked into the restaurant and found Trey talking to his girlfriend Lauren and this fine asset chick. I mean I love Ashley and all but this one right here was.....I don't even have words to up explain it. Trey noticed me and we dapped.

Me: Ayee, wassup man? -Daps Trey-

Trey: Nun much. Just found my sis here with Lauren.

Me: That's your sister?

Trey: Yeah. -Sits down-

Me: Damn. -Whispers-

Lauren finished talking to Trey's sister, then she noticed me. She jumped one and kissed my cheek.

Lauren: OMG, August. It's been such a long time.

Last time I saw Lauren was when she finished college which was long ago.

Me: Yeah, how you been?

Lauren: Good. C'mon sit by my friend Adriana.

Oh so that's her name Adriana. Sexy name for a sexy girl. So, I sat down beside her. She saw me and smiled brightly.

Adriana: Hi, I'm Adriana. Lauren's best friend and Trey's sister. -Sticks hand out for August to shake-

Me: Wassup, I'm August. Which you already know. -Smirks-

Adriana: Yeah, the one and only August Alsina that every girl wants.

Me: You make it sound bad. -Frowns-

Adriana: I ain't mean it like that. Sorry. -Pouty face-

Me: It's alright. -Smiles-

She smiled back before turning around to talk to Lauren. The waitress came and we ordered our food, ate and talked. I found out Kore about Adriana and she a down ass chick. I could consider her as one of my female friends. I got back home, took a shower and put on my pajamas. I laid with Ashley in the bed watching TV.

Me: So, how was your day?

Ashley: It was okay. My boss was acting crazy but I fixed that problem. -Smirks-

What the hell does she mean, she fixed that problem? I screwed my face and shook my head. Her ass betta not very cheating or she gonna be on that curb with the hobos looking for money.

Me: Whats that suppose to mean?

Ashley: Nun Bae. Don't worry.

I shook my head, once again then continued watching TV. After, a whole hour of watching Martin I was gonna go to sleep but I made sure I texted Adriana first. Yup, she gave me her number.

August: U still awake?

5 minutes later, she replied.

AdrianaBae>3: No, but I'm bout to go to sleep now.

August: Alright, goodnight beautiful.

AdrianaBae>3: Goodnight handsome.

I put my phone on the charger and fixed my pillow. I noticed Ashely asleep with her mouth wide open and her legs spread across everywhere. I chuckled and got under the sheet. I turned my lamp off and drifted off to sleep thinking bout Adriana. Why? I know I justet her but, I think I'm falling for her.......

*

-

*

-

*

-

*

-

*

-

Hope y'all enjoyed, cause next update is in a few hours. Goodnight and have a great sleep. Bye!

Cecilia, the author