Quidditch Obsessions

siriusly

siriusly.jamie dad and uncle Ron decided to build a small Quidditch field at our backyard. Mr Malfoy bought us brand new firebolts for us to practice our skills. It is siriusly exciting to play against friends and cousins before the beginning of the season.
tagged: hjpotter, d.l.malfoy, ronbweasley
louis.without.an.e, hyper.scorpion, luna.lilypotter and 320 other likes this picture
————
hjpotter use it well, Jamie
d.l.malfoy you are very welcome, young man.
teddyremuslupin i demand a full team match, the seniors vs the juniors. Iansandwolf
Iansandwolf looks like Teddy, Dominique and I are going to train you guys over the summer.
————-

louis

louis.without.an.e Uncle Harry is the best! He and uncle Ron made the pitch at the Potter manor for us to test out the newest firebolt.
Tagged: hjpotter, ronbweasley, siriusly.jamie, luna.lilypotter
charliesweasley
, ronbweasley, victoireblossoms, hjpotter, siriusly.jamie, and 400 other liked this post.
---
hjpotter smells like quidditch drills for you lot 
d.l.malfoy we can help, can't we? charliesweasley hjpotter ginevrapotter ronbweasley
siriusly.jamie training from the legends? I'm IN!
hyper.scorpion Really?! THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN! I AM SO GOING TO JOIN.
thebetterscamander Me Too!
thebestscamander So Do I!
louis.without.an.e WOW! I never thought we'd get lessons from the legends. I mean us in here excluding Jamie, Lily, Scorp, Teddy and Ian of course. 
ronbweasley so, louis, I'm the second best?
louis.without.an.e I didn't mean that though, uncle Ron.
ginevrapotter so, I'm up to train you lot. so are Harry, Draco, Charlie and Ron. are you lot ready?
sigma.brandy Whoa whoa whoa!! can I join?
siriusly.jamie only if you let Alice tag along.....  kidding...
luna.lilypotter SIRIUSLY, JAMES?
lucyweasley and here goes the sirius puns.
notgrandmamolly Well, he is Sirius tho, Luce.
Lucyweasley not you too, Molly!! notgrandmamolly