Dirty Dreams and Punishments

3rd person pov

A few days after the incident Bri was getting restless, they hadn't done anything in a while. Hunter was busy with work and dealing whoever shot him, she understood he needed to get work done but they barely had time for each other. Running a mafia must've been hard but she still wanted to be near him.

Bri's pov

He kissed my head and laid down beside me, turning off the lamp and engulfing the room in darkness. I snuggles into him, "Goodnight daddy."

"Goodnight baby girl," he mutters before I drift off into sleep.

I woke up a bit early than normal, not knowing why I whine then scoot around a little bit...oh. Daddy was laying cuddled up against me and in his sleep was rubbing up on me with his hard on. I whined and gently rubbed back up against him craving some kind of friction between us. He let out a quiet moan in his sleep and I scooted over a bit before sitting up. I knew this could get me into some kind of trouble, but maybe that was what I wanted. 

I swallowed a bit before gently tugging down his boxers and watching his member spring up standing at it's full 8 inch attention. I lick my lips before taking him into my mouth making him moan, I froze for a moment. I didn't want him to wake up, not just yet. I run my tongue along the underside and suck gently causing my daddy to start panting. Between the noises that my mouth against his cock made and the panting he was doing I could feel myself getting more and more turned on.

I slurped a bit, saliva running down my chin and his member, he grunted a bit before his eyes opened slightly and he gripped my head and thrusted into my mouth. My eyes widened as he let his load out into my mouth and I drank it all. Once I did that he looked up and growled a bit, "What were you doing?"

"Y-you were rubbing your erection all over me and it made me want you."

Hunter's pov

I woke up to Bri sucking me off saliva running out her mouth and all over my erection. Fuck, that was hot. "So you decided it would be a good idea to suck me off while I sleep? Did you really think I wouldn't notice?"

"N-no daddy."

I smirked at the tone of submission in her voice, it made me want to do so many things to her. 

"I'm gonna have to punish you now," I speak with a suggestive tone to let her know it isn't a bad punishment, it was just me wanting to tease her and get her worked up. 

She nods somewhat excitedly and I get up, "Get on all fours baby."

Bri scrambles to follow my orders and I chuckle seeing her so welcoming and excited for me was such a turn on. 

"I'm gonna spank you a few times ok baby girl?"

As soon as she nods I gently massage her ass then pull back and spank her, she moans out and I smirk doing it again pulling a whimper and small moan from her. I do it a few more times until her backside is slight red and she's squirming under me.

"There now lets go shower ok?"

Bri nods and gets up clinging to my arm, I take her to the bathroom and remove all our clothes before stepping inside with her and pulling the glass door closed. After we're settled and the water is running I wait for the perfect moment, she reaches for the soap. Perfect. I grip her hips and press up against her causing her to whimper and bite her lip. "No biting your lip little one."

She nods and stops biting her lip, "D-daddy?"

I reach over and rub her clit making her moan and whimper, "D-daddy stop~"

"No, this is daddy's he does what he wants with it, got it? Plus it sounds like you're enjoying it."

"Yes~"

I chuckle "Good girl."

I place my fingers inside her and scissor making her whimper and grind against me. Without hesitating I slam into her making her moan loudly and arch her back. She grips the shower wall and bends over giving me easier access. I keep thrusting roughly into her eventually losing my rhythm and just moving sloppily. After a moment I climax and cum in her making her gasp and moan a bit before I pull out and kiss her.

We need to do this more often.