Very Good

STAMPYS POV
Anxiously, I sat with my knuckles to my lips staring up at the clock. It was 4:57pm. Sqaishey was coming at 5pm. Well, she said she'd come. Goodness knows if she will.. she's probably not interested in me.. she's just pretending.. oh why am I even bothering. She won't come.
I took another look around at my kitchen; it was clean, cleaner than it had been in at least six months. I hardly recognised the polished granite counters and stone floor.
I took a brief look out the window, a bus had just arrived at the stop opposite my house, making my heart skip a beat.
There she was.
Do I go to the door now? But then she'll know that I was watching out the window.. that's a creepy first impression isn't it? Oh what am I thinking?! Just answer the door Joe!
I walked out of the kitchen and into the hallway, opening the door just as she was about to knock.
I knew from the first smile that she was the one.
I embraced her and asked her how she was, I bid her come in and take a seat on the sofa, I offered her tea or coffee, she proudly said 'tea please'.
We talked and talked for hours, her hair was long and brown with a single blonde streak from her fringe. She blushed often, but it only accentuated her bright blue eyes.
We ended up watching The Lion King by the fire in my living room, we sat very close to each other, and gradually, little by little, her head fell onto my shoulder, making it difficult for me not to smile. I moved my arm around her waist and ended up accidentally touching her hand. She tentatively touched my nervous fingers and held them in her palm. By instinct, our other hands met, and just as the movie ended I turned to face her. She looked up at me, my heart was pumping fast as I moved my face closer. Every single worry I ever had seemed to spring on me right at this moment, till I looked at her lips and took a risk, and suddenly all those worries were gone.
The kiss was innocent and sweet at first, that's all it needed to be, I wouldn't have changed it for the world. Her lips tasted like sugar, that was the first thing I noticed, the aroma of warm English tea still in her breath which I cupped with my mouth before we split apart, the credits still playing in the background. I felt nauseous, but in the best possible way. I was excited, I was ready for her.. she liked me. 
"I- wasn't expecting that.." she almost giggled with a smile so sweet, I stroked her cheeks with my thumb as I gazed into her eyes and shook my head, grinning, "Nor was I."
I bestowed onto her more kisses than I ever could have fathomed earlier that day, it was just a sensation.. I think I needed her more than wanted her.
I began to lie back onto the sofa, bringing her with me and holding onto her hips as our legs seemed to slot between each other.
"How old are you?" I asked her, knowing my limits.
"Seventeen." She told me, honestly.
"Then.. we cant." I sighed, removing my hands from her waist and looking down.
"That's okay." She Replied, running her hands around my cheeks, "a kiss isn't illegal."
I looked earnestly at her with big eyes, wanting more than just a kiss.
"What time is it?" I asked her,
Sqaishey looked behind my head at the large clock,
"quarter past two." She Replied, focusing back at me with huge blue eyes.
"May I show you to your room?" I proposed, smiling at her and taking her hand.
"You may." She flirted as I kissed her knuckles and we stood up together before I lifted her up bridal style up the stairs into the guest bedroom at the top of the house and set her onto her bed.
I couldn't help myself but smile when she giggled into the sheets as I fell further and further in love with her.
We lay in bed together, laughing and joking, expressing weird anecdotes to each other.
"I haven't laughed this much in a long time." Said Sqaishey, gazing up at me as I leaned on my side in bed beside her.
"Nor have I." I told her, unable to maintain my internal joy as I gleamed into her gorgeous blue eyes.
"I think we're going to get along just fine, Stampy." She told me, politely smiling at me.
I nodded, giving a laugh,
"I think so too."

After she had fallen asleep I lay gazing up at the ceiling for a long time, pondering over the fact that for the first time in a very long time, I was in love. Very, very in love.
I rolled over and reached for my phone which was on the bed side table.
Squinting from the light, I noticed a text from Squid.
"How'd the date go?" He had asked me.
I smiled, swiping to reply.
"Good."
I bit my lip, gazing over at Sqaishey as she slept in bed beside me, the moonlight that seeped through the curtains illuminated her brunette blocks which were spread upon the pillow, she looked almost angelic.
Very very good.