Chapter Four

==========================================================================================================

(YOUR POV)

Two days latter me and Jeff really have being getting alone and so here we are, I was walking towards the school with Jeff by my side, apparently he was going to enrol in the school so he could see me more often other than every night because lets just face it I needed my beauty sleep everyone dose. While walking to school we where chatting about all sorts of things but manly we got to the topic of me and my skills using the katana, and how I needed more training but I knew he was trying to piss me off but I held my cool, pretty well if i do say so myself.

Soon we arrived at school and went straight up to the office to get Jeff a time table, and have him enrolled, as I was waiting out side the office door for him to come out and saw four guys walk past and they look so familiar some how but I just shrugged it off. Soon Jeff walked out with his time table in hand, and I looked over to have a glimpse

" You have maths, art and sport with me but other classes you don't have me with you " I look back up to Jeff's face he had covered his pail face, extended smile and the black rims under his eyes with the help of me and my concealer and foundation witch I had, and he did not look to bad, you could say he looked like he used to be before 'that' happened.

I shook my head to get out of my daydreaming and spun around because from staring at his face, I was feeling of light tint of blush appearing on to my face. " Come on lets get moving to Art and it also is a double, "

On the way people where staring at me and Jeff, reason for me is because I was always getting stared down by people and as for Jeff he was the new guy, also some of the girls started whispering about him saying 'he's cute' 'I want some of that' and so on witch was really annoying. Then the same four guys appeared at the lockers discussing random stuff. We stopped to get what myself and Jeff needed for art witch was just my pencil case and sketch book.

I go to close the door and see the time on my watch, " shit if we don't hurry to class we will get a f**king lecture for being late " I yelled towards Jeff and myself, grabbing his wrist bolting down the hall, finally there with two minuets to spare, me crouching over trying to catch my breath and Jeff standing like a completely no out of breathing person, " What but we just ran all the... way here and... your f**k, care to... explain " I ask out of breath panting and standing up proply looking towards Jeff.

Also with a pissed off face expression " I do a lot of running from my 'job' if you know what I mean (Y/N), " I sighed opening the door to the class room to nearly be full but always there was at least a set for me in the 'emo corner' that is what everyone calls it for me so I go sit down, and luckily there is a spot right next to me so Jeff comes by and sits waiting for class to start.

Our teacher walked in just giving the instruction " today use your imagination and creat drawings today form all sort of category's, " as soon as she finished most people where all ready including me and the 'popular girls' where talking to each other and I could slightly here what there where saying " did you see the new guy's they are so hot " " I know right would love any of them in my pants. "
I started thinking about what they said not the pants thing no way that is just plane slutty but when one of the snobs said that there where more than one new guy, was it the four I saw in the hallway twice, I've never seen them before but they look so similar. Again I just shook it off and went through my sketch book to fined a blank page, it was nearly full.

Realising what I drew was SlenderMan, TenderMan, OffenderMan, Jeff The Killer, EyeLess Jack, Laughing Jack, Ticci Toby, Masky, Hoodie, The Bloody Painter, Sally, Ben DROWNED, Sonic EXE, Tails Doll, The Rake, The Puppet, Zalgo, Suicide Mouse, Suicidal Squidward, The Skin Taker, BOB, Dr Smiley And Happy Appy. I got to the fifth last page " damit i going to need a new book soon " I muddered under my breath to my self and started to draw out Smile Dog.

Until some one right then and there snatched it right out from under me stoping me from drawing, I looked up to see Ritz one of the bitchs that continually annoy me looking all through my drawings smirking, " hey give that back " I yell at her standing up and knocking my chair down and the hole class stopped and stared at the scene that is playing out in front of them, and to add to my luck the teach left to do some erens earlier on and wasn't going to be back anytime soon " why should I "

Then some one butted in before I could say anything " because she would like it back and not to have your grubby hands all over her works " I look over to Jeff to see him standing up like me but with a even more pissed off expression " why the hell are you sticking up for that low life freak, are you friends with her? " she asked but all there was, was silence " so she is but why, you should be hanging out with girls like me not her you might get a bad case of the freak from her " she continued with a chuckle.

In a blink of an eye I felt adrenalin rush through myself and I wanted to end this once and for all with out knowing people started staring and gasping at me as my eyes swirled to a different colour, I dodged the desk by jumping up and over landing on Ritz deskin the process, in front of her giving her a kicked to the face then punching left and right twice to knock her unconscious. I grabbed my sketch pad from her hands while taking a look at her now bruised and cut face then I ran out of the classroom down to my tree and instead of climbing to my ledge I climbed to the very top so I wouldn't get noticed by people.

After I got to the top of the tree I looked at my hands to fined cuts on my knuckles, I grabbed my two spare bandages I keep in my pockets and wrap both of my knuckles. I grab my book and look through it to fined on some pages there where little dotes of blood stained on it from the so called 'fight'. Deciding that I needed a rest, I leaned back on my hands and fell into a deep asleep.

I woke up to my name being called " (Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N) " looking at my watch it was past school time so school was over and that voice was Jeff's, so being the pissed off person he is didn't stop calling my name until I spoke up " Yeah yeah up hear you asshole just shut up " not long after Jeff was up in the tree with you, " where you here this hole time? I was looking for you for ages after you beat the crap out of the chick " " I was here sleeping until you came buy and woke me and I also I just remembered I need to go to the dojo to do my daily training mined coming along, I would like the company. "

"Just hurry up get you things and lets go " I nodded from the reply Jeff gave me and went to grabbed my bag and katana, and started to make my way towards the dojo. Once in I went and got changed into a (F/C) singlet top and my black tracksuit pants, I grabbed my katana out of its (F/C) pouch and started swinging with different mover while Jeff went into the change room and came out with his face washed and back to normal and changed his top to a blood stained white singlet.

He grabbed a punching bag and hanged it up, wrapped his knuckles and started to beat the bag. Continuing with the moves I was practicing I heard the dojo doors open the close I stopped what I was doing and walked over to Jeff who had stopped also from the sudden noise of the doors opening and closing too, " who could that be? "

He asked me " I don't know it is only me in here all the time no one comes in and the janitor doesn't come in today to clean eather " I reply holding my katana up ready for any thing that comes towards me.

Then four shadows are seen coming in and I race towards them with Jeff behind me knife in hand, then I strike at the four coming around the corner but my blade was stopped by a newly looked after ax and a old wooden handled ax, my eyes widened by the thought " no way " I whispered .....