chapter 3

When we got to the school and everyone piled off we walked up to the doors and waited as I searched the crowd looking for "there they are" macy beamed pointing. My eyes followed her hand until I saw them Jake, Evan, and lastly Brad, my Brad, my heart filled with love and fear, not exactly how you should feel when you see the boy of your dreams but when he was the boy of your nightmares too it made sense "babe" he hollered waving to me. Evan ran up to Macy and whispered something that made her burst into a fit of giggles then she turned to us and smiled as she walked off towards the doors "oh no" I giggled as Brad ran over and swooped me up into his arms "touchdown!!" He hollered hosting me into the air "put me down" I giggled he settled me on to the ground and I looked up into his eyes the way the sun hit his hair just right so that he looked like he belong in some beach side Abercrombie ad, he was at least a head taller than me with sandy blond hair shaggy hair that hung just over the tips of his ear "babe?" He called snapping me out of my trance. "Huh what" I asked trying to keep the puzzled look off my face "you look so cute when you do that" he whispered "ring" "darn it I'm going to be late" I yelled stomping my foot. I took off towards the front door waving behind me "see you later" "babe" I hear Brad wine. I rush through the halls hoping that the door to my homeroom isn't closed. As I fast walk towards 109 I see the door slam shut "no" I shout skidding to a halt in front of the closed door, a peer inside trying the handle quietly trying not to draw mr.hankley's attention. I see Macy brunette head Bob up towards the back but all of her attentions on Evan "tardy!!" I hear a voice boom from the end of the hallway and my heart sinks.