Hurt Me

As he lay on the useless bed Edward blanked out his mind. The swirling thoughts, regrets, and what ifs were altogether draining. Nestled in the pale silver clouds of his thoughts lay the truth that he himself was unable to accept. He would never love Carlisle as a son loves his father. How could he when all he wanted to do was beg Carlisle to hold him, bite him, claim him. The way he provoked the older vampire...it should have been obvious. The only time Carlisle lost control was in the heat of anger. The only time he would touch Edward, but then he would remember himself, and think better of it.
Edward wanted to be torn apart.
Carlisle paced in his study, worrying at the carpet with the leather of his shoes. Edward was beautifully submissive, with the perfect kind of sass. The type of person who tested his control. Twice now he had let himself break before the boy, and he couldn't take it back. He had no doubt Edward would just as easily drop to his knees and take...Carlisle growled in frustration. It wasn't right. He was too old, too wise, too brutal in true attraction. He would tear the boy apart.
Weeks passed before Edward made another move. Fortunately or not, this one didn't end the same way.
It was dusk, and he made a snap decision to seek Carlisle out, checking around the house and then stepping outside. Running at inhuman speed through the woods he found Carlisle in his favorite spot, a grassy clearing high up on the mountain. Making sure not to startle him, Edward lay down a few feet apart, their heads aligning on the soft ground. After a few minutes in silence Edward turned his head to watch Carlisle's profile, observing how half of his face sparkled in the dying light. It was different when Carlisle's skin glittered, despite the fact that Edward's did the same. More pure somehow. More beautiful. Wind blew warm over their icy skin. After another minute Carlisle spoke.
"The moment I turned you I knew you were special. I imagined that you would become the son I never had. I never dreamed that I would have my self control tested again and again as I found myself reciprocating the desires that you so deliberately expressed." He sighed, "tell me what you want from me Edward."
Edward, who had been listening intently, rolled into his side and leaned in to place a kiss on the other man's jaw. Carlisle growled softly and turned to face the boy, letting smooth pale fingers caress his face. "I want you to hurt me", Edward breathed, his voice full of anguished lust. Carlisle groaned. "You know nothing of what you ask".
"I know that I desire nothing more than your discipline", Edward replied. His tongue flicked out to lick at his lower lip, and Carlisle's gleaming eyes followed the movement. Not a second passed before Edward found his arms pinned at his sides and lips at his throat. "Finish what you started, Carlisle", Edward antagonized, and then gasped at the sensation of fangs nipping his skin. "We'll continue this elsewhere"
***
They had taken their fastest car, driven down to Northern California. Carlisle had called Esme to let her know they'd be gone for the weekend. They arrived around three, at a house by the ocean. The water glittered black in the moonlight.
No sooner were they through the door than Carlisle had him up against a wall, their lips moving together. Edward gasped into the kiss and pressed his hips upward in excitement. Carlisle chuckled as Edward bit at his lips, whining in desperation. With the boy's legs around his hips Carlisle leapt up the stairs and settled them on the bed. He kept the kiss slow and deep, teasing at Edward's lips, moving to his neck, then his collarbones, tearing his shirt open in order to continue downwards. Edward pushed up the older man's shirt so as to trace his hands over the smooth muscles of his stomach. At least he did until Carlisle snarled and used the remains of his shirt to bind his hands to the headboard. That act alone had heat rushing to Edward's groin, and he whimpered slightly as Carlisle gripped his hips and sucked at his nipple. "Say 'infirmary' if you want me to stop", he instructed, flicking his tongue over Edward's pectoral. The boy nodded fervently and Carlisle bit down on his skin sharply. "Answer me!", he demanded. "Yes, yes I understand!"
"There's a good boy", Carlisle said in a patronizing tone that went straight to Edward's cock. "Oh you like that, do you? Want someone to put you in your place, like the cocky little brat you are?" His hands were on Edward's thighs now, skimming between his legs, ripping his jeans off, rubbing gently over the lump in his underwear.
Edward squirmed at the words and at the touch, his breath was shaky as he spit out an affirmation. He was pleading now, for what precisely he didn't know. Carlisle's lips were curved into a permanently sinister smile as he teased the helpless boy beneath him.
Soon it was nothing but skin against skin, and Edward felt slick fingers trail down his perineum to the opening beneath. The first touch had his muscles contracting, and when that finger breached his entrance he couldn't help but shift his hip backwards, arching his spine so that Carlisle slapped his thigh in reprimand. It felt like something he had always wanted, a fullness that he could not achieve on his own. As soon as he adjusted he needed more.
When Carlisle inserted a second finger into that tight heat the boy moaned like a practiced whore, and Carlisle told him as much, curling his fingers in a beckoning motion in search of his prostate. Edward was already begging for a third finger which Carlisle sternly denied him, when he let out a small scream. There it was, and he brushed his fingers over it again teasingly watching the boy convulse on his hand. "Please for the love of all that is unholy, please Carlisle", he cried out and heard a dark chuckle in response. Then he grinned, snarky even in his desperation, "please father fill me up... fuck I'm such a slut for you". The boy bit his lip, daring Carlisle to condemn him. The blonde man tisked, "Only good boys get filled up. Have you been good Edward? ....I think not".
His lip was still between his teeth and despite his sass he was approaching his limit as those fingers teased at his insides. After another round of begging Carlisle finally conceded to a third finger, and Edward groaned at the burning stretch. "I'm going to take you now", Carlisle said softly, threatening but gloriously inevitable. "Yes father.", Edward replied reverently. If he could cry he would have been sobbing with need. Carlisle stroked his hair, rubbing his prostate as the boy whined repeatedly. His cock had barely been touched, and there was lovely ache in his abdomen. "I'm going to take you and you're going to beg me to go faster and I won't, because your father always knows best isn't that right Edward?" The boy choked out a yes, his head thrashing. Carlisle's laugh was cruel as he stroked the boy's cock once causing him to jerk in response.
"My son, the bitch in heat"