~Chapter Four~

MANIK

As soon as those girls came, Abhi and I went into our own rooms to avoid all that while Cabir and Dhruv were with them on the pool side. I and Abhi were sitting together, patting our feet in the ground thinking if we should go for it or not. With this, Cabir also came to us as Abhi and I surrounded him, nowhere for him to escape. "What the hell did you do?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"Guys, I did it just for Dhruv, he'll realize his love for Alya when he is gonna see her in other girls." Cabir spoke and Abhi made him face him. "What if he sees them in other girls and kisses them just because he thought they were Alya?"

Abhi spoke and I couldn't agree more. Cabir slapped his forehead and I sighed that he finally understood what we meant. "Abhi kahan hai Dhruv?" I casually asked and Cabir covered his mouth with his hand in shock. "With those girls." He spoke and we three rushed downstairs to stop everything that was gonna happen.

We went down to see those girl holding Dhruv while he was trying to move them away, we helped him and asked those girls to back out. "All this is bullshit, I am going to my room." Dhruv outbursted and went to his room while we three were left with those 4 apsaras. "Thank god, nothing happened. Now, ladies you all can go from here." Abhi said to them while I nodded.

"Give us our money, then." They demanded while we three looked at each other. "Arre, but what for? You didn't do anything." Cabir said while I rolled my eyes, what did you want them to do, Cabir? "How much?" I asked as I opened my wallet while Cabir stopped me. "Arre, Manik. But what for?" Cabir spoke as he stopped me while Abhi kept a hand in his shoulder. "Cabir, forget the money. It's about our wife's happiness. And also our loyalty towards them. We need to get them out as soon as possible." Abhi spoke and I sighed.

"Wait a minute, we're not taking money like this. We want to earn it. We don't want you guys to do a favour or something. Let us present a dance or something and we'll go." One of those girls spoke and we three looked at each other.

And they were performing when disaster happened, our wives entered seeing us enjoying their dance. We didn't even notice them, till Mukti came and threw the music system towards us. Shiiittttttttt. Fuckkkkkkk!

Saakshaat kaali ka Roop dekha humne apni biwiyon ke andar. We all didn't knew how to react. I saw Nandini, who had flames in her eyes which were ready to burn me, the moment I decide to speak something. Mukti already showed how furious she was, thank god Ishaan was not there, otherwise he would have been scared to death bichara Abhi.

Navya was already going through hormonal changes because of her pregnancy and now, seeing all this, her anger would have reached to a new level. And Alya, she was already upset about her fight with Dhruv, but came kameena toh humko problem mein daalke room mein chale gaya.

"Wow, Manik Malhotra, this was your idea to enjoy in farmhouse." Nandini remarked sarcastically as she clapped her hands and came towards me.

"And Abhimanyu Murthy, bachelorette life jeene ka bahot shauk chadh raha hai, haina?" Mukti came close to Abhi and held his collar and I gasped.

"Sabse best toh Cabir hai, haina? Matlab when a guys gets to know he is gonna be a father, he becomes more responsible but yahan toh ulti Ganga beh rahi hai." Navya spoke and smiled sarcastically.

"You girls can leave now. Whatever your payment is, the caretaker will see to it." Alya spoke to them and they left. "Where is Dhruv?" Alya asked us and we were going to say something when "I am here, Alya."

Ab entry maari hero ne aur hum sabko villain bana diya gaya. "Alya, Yeh kya kar rahe hai hum, thinking about future, we're spoiling our present. You have all right to be thinking about future and it was my duty to make you feel secure about it. But instead, I freaked out and we had an ugly spat. I am sorry baby." Dhruv spoke as he came close to Alya and held her hand, the girls looked at them with awe and shot daggers at us. They pointed their eyes towards Dhruv to us, indicating to learn from him. Bullshit, iski pyaar ki train toh chal padhi, hamari train patri se utar gayi.

"You were not with those girls?" Alya asked before holding his hand. "No, I was feeling uncomfortable and that's why I went to my room. And that's when I realized my fault." Jhoote, kameene, hamare sukhi jeevan mein aag laga di time yahan aur khud meethi meethi baatein kar raha hai. Paap lagega paap!

"I am so happy for you Alya. Dhruv is such a nice guy, unlike others." Nandini spoke as she went towards them. Alya nodded as they both went inside to have some talks of their own while we were at the mercy of our wives. "Waah, matlab Dhruv is not even committed to her, still he showed his loyalty toward Alya and here, despite of being married...." My baby doll came towards me while I tried to say something but she stopped me with her hand.

"Despite of having a kid damn it." Mukti came towards Abhi and it seemed she will kick him anytime. "And despite of knowing about your wife's pregnancy..." Navya spoke and as she came towards Cabir.

"Nandini, it's not like that.... we were just...." I spoke but was immediately interrupted by her. "You were just enjoying your bachelor life again, right? No worries Manik. You can enjoy, we won't stop you." Nandini spoke as she made an akimbo and looked at both the girls and nodded.

"Yes, but now. We're also gonna enjoy our bachelorette life as well." Mukti spoke and winked towards the rest of the girls.

"Matlab?" Cabir dared to ask them and the trio smirked.

"We are going to Goa." Navya spoke as all the three girls nodded in agreement.

***********
Yayyyy

Goa seems like fun isn't it?

So who all are excited? I am super excited!

How will the boys seek forgiveness from girls and will they forgive them?

Will this Goa trip sort out the tension between the couples?

Let's see the response and know how much excited you guys are!

Love,
TheSweetGirlYouKnow