1: The intro

Y/m - your mom
Y/n - your name
Brennan/B - Brennan Donnelly
Katie/K/Kate - Katie Donnelly
Nicole/N - Your best friend
Simon/S - Simon/Brennan's best friend
Caden/C - your brother

~Your thoughts~

*beep beep beep*
usually I would hate the sound of my alarm, but today was one I was so excited about. I was going on a cruise with my best friend. The best part, it was a new years cruise.

I had a sleepover with my best friend since we would be running around doing errands for our cruise. We woke up and went to the mall for last minute outfits, got our nails done, and went to the liquor store that doesn't check ID, and got some alcohol. hehe.

My family, best friend, and I got to the airport at 3pm. We got some snacks and coffee to keep us up, and waited at our section that was going to Miami, Florida. My best friend and I were spilling tea on boys and laughing so hard and jamming to our music. Some old ass lady actually had the audacity to tell us to quiet down, which only made us louder. HER LOSS!!!

We finally arrived in Miami and we took an Uber to our hotel. Once we got out of the car, I noticed another family also getting out of a car and there was a boy in the family that looked my age and OH MY GOOD GOD WAS HE HOT. I nudged my best friend. There where other kids in the family but I was too preoccupied with staring at the one kid, so I didn't even see them.

Y/n - "Nicole!! Do you see that kid??!?!?!!"
Nicole - "Ya wtf he is cute"
Y/n - "I know, how can someone be that cute without even trying?"

Before I knew it another hot guy got out of the same car.

Nicole - "that's one's mine"
Y/n - "okay he's all yours"
we both laugh knowing neither of us will have any of them.