Morning Wake Up (SMUT WARNING)

Toni's POV
i was casually laying down waiting for cheryl to wake up, not having anymore patience. i've been staring at her and waiting for her to wake up but she won't budge. i sat and tried to think of what i could do to wake her up. i immediately smirked to myself and slid myself underneath the think red sheets and carefully spread cheryl's legs open, seeing her red and oh so not innocent lacy underwear. I licked and bit my lip, feeling that familiar tingling sensation start to bubble within the pit of my stomach. I carefully pulled her panties to the side, and licked along cheryl's lips and eventually made my way to her clit, licking and sucking as softly as i could. I could feel cheryl start to move but when I looked up her breathing was still calm and her eyes were still closed. I began to stroke her up and down, doing figure eights faster and faster. I then licked all the way down to her entrance and entered her quickly, while moving my thumb to toy with her clit. Suddenly I could hear a cheryl moan loudly, jerk her hips and her hands went flying through my hair.

Cheryl's POV
I woke up to the oh so familiar sensation of my girlfriend doing not so appropriate things to me... I started to grind against toni's face, feeling her start to pump in and out of me faster and faster along with the fingers beginning to add more pleasure and ultimately becoming too much for me to handle. I forced myself not to cum so quickly but it was becoming too good and so hard not to. I felt her toni pull her long and slim tongue out of me, slide her hands up to grab my breasts, and move her mouth up to my clit and begin sucking and licking me faster than ever. I could feel my body beginning to react, shaking and sweating. My mouth agape, i let the gracious feeling take over my body, seeing stars and holding onto whatever i could that was near me. I screamed loud enough for the entire neighborhood near Thistle house to hear me. I swallowed hard and focused on getting my breathing in check, trying to grasp on what just happened, and how.

Toni's POV
I slowly licked and sucked on cheryl's spots till she calmed down a little, but i flew up to her face, and kissed her deeply. I let her taste herself on my tongue, making her moan. I slowly pulled away letting her think i was done but oh boy she was wrong. i wasn't finished yet. I quickly diverted my head to the side of her neck, kissing and lavishing at her neck, harshly nibbling on the places that made her breath hitch, and left my marks  on her smooth skin. I slowly dragged my right hand down, letting it glide to the nice, full, swollen lips i had just devoured. with my left hand i grabbed cheryl's face and tilted her head and said "i'm not done princess."and bit her earlobe, making her shiver. I quickly entered three fingers into her, not letting her adjust. "FUUCCCKK" was all i could hear as i pumped in and out of her tight cunt and i could hear the noises she made as i pulled in and out of her. her hands scraped down from my shoulders to the bottom of my back, and i could tell that there would be marks later but i didn't mind. i thought it was very attractive. i could hear cheryl's breath quicken and feel her tighten around my fingers. i could hear the noises coming from cheryl's mouth, making me want to make her scream even more

Cheryl
I couldn't feel my legs, and i'm pretty sure toni is bleeding on her back but it's not my fault. she makes me feel so good. "Faster baby, i need you to go fas-OH MY GOD FUCK YES BABY KEEP GOING OH MY GOD IM GOING TO CUM PLEASE DONT STOP" my throat is totally going to be shredded later. toni started pumping faster and faster, and brought her thumb up to rub against my clit which was still very sensitive. toni added another finger and i bit her neck, and her shoulders to prevent my lip from bleeding. after a few more pumps i was done. I shook, jerked, moaned, and twitched till toni calmed me down with soft strokes on my shoulders and back. I didn't have time to react but then i was flipped onto my hands and knees and felt toni's warm tongue start to lick me clean. "Fffuuucckk baby no i'm too sensitive please baby." that didn't stop her from continuing. if anything, it made her want it more. She grabbed my ass, groping the skin as she continued to lick and stroke me till i began to scream. again. she then put 2 fingers inside of me, and started pumping slowly, and after a few minutes i felt her hand slide between my legs and start stroking my clit. i shivered uncontrollably, and began to feel my body become weak. i arched my back and let her take my body as her prize. i began to convulse and shake as the pleasure began to become too much. "OMG BABY NO TOO FAST PLEASE PLEASE OH MY GOD PLEASE MAKE ME CUM" i couldn't hold it anymore. i released onto her fingers for the third time, but she kept going, not giving me any time to calm down. "FUCK PLEASE OH MY GOD, BABY YOURE CRAZY IM GOING TO CUM AGAIN UUUGGHHH" she rubbed me quicker and harder and in lightning speed. I saw stars and shook violently. I couldn't feel anything and i later there with my face flush in between the pillows trying to muffle my screams.

Toni's POV
I flipped cheryl around one more time and spread her legs, placing my center on top of hers. I slowly started to grind our centers together, feeling her shudder and begin to tremble. I started to grind at a quicker pace feeling the knot in my stomach beginning to tighten.

Cheryl's POV
I moaned at the feeling of me and toni's center rubbing together and moved myself upwards to kiss and suck on toni's neck, not leaving one spot without a hickey. I had let my hands slide down to toni's ass and begin to push her center against mine at a faster pace and let ourselves relish in the please we were feeling. i could hear her moan, and feel her body begin to stiffen. I flipped us over, resumed our positions and went fulfill thrust against her core. "OH MY GOD! fuck yes keep going please i'm so close baby please i need you uuuggghhh" and with more effort and thrusting toni screamed louder than ever before. "FFFFUUCCCCKKK" and we both released at the same time, squirting to the the amount of pressure and sensitivity we both had from this. i felt her hands scrape my back, but not as harsh as i did. i collapsed on top of toni, allowing our legs to even out, and rest my head in between toni's neck. we evened our breathing before we both spoke "best. sex. ever." i blushed and toni leaned down to kiss me. We laid there enjoying each other's company and eventually fell asleep, exhausted.

A/N i meeeaaannn🤪🤤idk if this is good but feel free to comment lol. it's like 2 am and i need to head to bed so gn and enjoy reading. sorry i didn't upload. simply didn't have time. lots of love💛