Almost there

They both packed up the best clothes and shoes the got.When they were finished Yelieny called a taxi, and they were off to a Trip that will change their lives. Yelieny found a phone number. "Marie should I text this number and thenlm know I am on my way tot he airport?"

"Nooo duhhh of course!" Yelieny listened to Marie and texted the number

"on my way to the airport."

She waited like two minutes for a reply. " awesome!... don't forget their will be a driver at the airport in Mami, Florida waiting for you,he will have a sign that says MERCEDES. See u soon!"

Yelieny didn't want to be rude so she texted back. "awesome! thanks for thus amazing opportunity to prove my self ☺you won't regret picking me I promise"

"Girl we here pay the man we only have 30 mins left to pass the police ,and get in the plane before it takes off."Said Marie.

"okay okay" she quickly paid the man and they bilth went in side.

••••••

They were on the plane already for 1 hour and both of their couldn't wait until that plane lands. "Hey Marie you think Austin will like my dancing?"

"Girl of course he will,dont put your self down just because you are worried about some famous person likeing the way u dance"

"Okay your right, put mean girls on I am bored"

They were watching mean girls when the flight assistant came. " Everyone okay? are there any questions ?" she said

"Yes we are fine but she are we landing cause I am already getting plane sick" said Marie

The flight assistant smiled "We are almost there"

"How long is almost their" asked Marie

"3 more hours" said the lady

"Damn that's maad lo-" Marie was saying just when Yelieny spoke

" Marie shut up! stop complaining be happy we actually going to Mami gezz"

"Yeah sorry I was just asking gezz"

"Whatever" Yeliey said . she went back to the movie and 30 mins later they were both asleep.