Chapter 3

After a long day at the guild, Lucy was finally leaving. It was dark by the time she got out, and she was walking along the side walk back to her apartment. After a while, her head started to ache. She clenched at her head, gasping as the pain took over. She then started to feel the feeling; the same feeling she had the night before.
'Crap..' She tried to run back home, but she got sidetracked when she heard laughter going down the sidewalk.

   Happy and Natsu also left the guild late. They were joking about things and having fun. Happy mentioned something about 'being right back' because he forgot to say goodnight to Carla. So now, he was walking back to his house alone. As he walked passed an alley, he smelt the strong smell of strawberry. He turned and looked down the alley. At the end, he saw the faint figure of a person.
"Hello?" Natsu asked, slowly entering the alley.
   As he walked closer, he saw that the person looked in distress. And as he got even closer, he could tell that the person was...Lucy?
"Luce?" He asked.

   She was shaking, lightly groaning and grunting. Similar to...
'Oh, crap...is the spell still in her?!'
She looked up at Natsu, and shook her head.
"G-go.." she pleaded.
Natsu looked sorrowful at her. He couldn't just leave his best friend to deal with this..
He picked her up and went back to her apartment. He placed her on her bed, and turned to leave- until he heard the noise of the window opening. He turned just in time to see her about to crawl out.
"Stop!" He called, going and grabbing her arm just in time.

He pulled her back in and closed and locked the window. She sat on the bed with her legs under her, looking up at Natsu with puppy eyes.
"Lucy..you just..you have to control it..."Natsu said softly, his voice cracking. He felt bad.
'Well..I-if she doesn't remember...then maybe I should just break the spell..' he slapped himself 'idiot...I can't just do that..'
He rubbed his face and noticed Lucy stand up. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. She then looked up at him and kissed him passionately. He kissed back, and pressed himself against her. she walked them back to the bed, never leaving the kiss, and laid him over her.

   She moaned into the kiss as he ran his hand down her hip, lightly touching her skin. He kissed around her neck and collarbone, making her bite her lip. Natsu was getting too frisky in the situation. He knew that he should stop...or maybe he should get this over with? No...he should wait. He should talk with Lucy about it in the morning...

   Natsu pulled away from the kiss, looking down at the blonde that looked back at him. He got up and looked down at her.
"I-i..w-we can't..." he said softly.
She looked down, saddened. She then positioned herself on the bed under the covers. Natsu sighed and went to leave, but his hand was grabbed by hers. He turned, looking back down at her. She moved over and lifted up the blankets, showing that she wanted him to lie next to her.

   He smiled softly, lying next to her in the bed and covering them both with the blankets. She wrapped  her arms around him, and they soon fell asleep