The Story of Allen Walker

D-grey man fan fiction

Chapter one introduction to Allen walker

Long ago there once was an ancient civilization. This was once a time of peace and happiness but, in a time like this something bad was bound to happen. One day a man by the name of the millennium earl showed up and started to make a contraption called an akuma, once the akuma started to attack all over the world. In response to this a band of people called exorcists created special weapons called anti-akuma weapons to fend them off. In the end they were able to destroy the millennium earl and all his akuma at one cost, their lives.

Through all of their troubles they left a golden cube behind that was encrypted with information and a prophecy. This golden cube explained innocence, exorcists, accommodators, akuma, and the millennium earl. The prophecy said that once again the earl will rise and try to destroy mankind along with all of the innocence and exorcists. To prevent this catastrophe a couple of exorcists formed a group called the black order. The black order was looking for the same thing as the millennium earl, innocence the heart of innocence to be exact. The exorcists are after it because the heart is said to be the most powerful and to have special powers. The millennium earl is after it because if destroyed all other innocence artifacts will be destroyed.

"Mana where are we going," asked Allen as they walked along the road.

"Allen today we are going to meet an old friend of mine in Barcelona."

"who," Allen questioned with an intrigued mind.

"today we go to see a man named general cross, me and him have been friends for around our entire lives, and we are both exorcists," Mana replies with a happier tone.

After a few minutes Allen notices a rustle in the bushes. All of a sudden his arm turns into a gigantic claw, in fear Allen starts to scream in shock. Quickly Mana realizes there was an akuma nearby

"innocence activate" yelled Mana.

all of a sudden he had 5 throwing stars in his hand. Before Mana realizes it though Allen's hand had already destroyed the akuma with his claws of innocence. Once his hands went back to normal Allen asks in a shaky voice.

"wha-wha-what was th-th-that."

Mana replies "that was an akuma one of the millennium earl's tools; these are what I and all exorcists destroy to help save mankind."

This was Allen's first experience with an akuma and he was really frightened. After this Mana explained lots about akuma and exorcists and accommodators.

"Akuma are souls brought back from the dead by the millennium earl. These souls are condemned in these contraptions and forced to obey the earl's commands. If a mourner is found by the earl he will offer to bring them back to life and he says that all they have to do is call out the love one's name. Once they do this the soul is trapped in the akuma and is forced to kill the mourner and wear its skin as its own

"Mana so how do you destroy them?"

"That is how innocence ties into all of this. The way you destroy an akuma is with an anti-akuma weapon. Anti-akuma weapons are made of innocence. These weapons can be found, made, inherited, or in your case born with. There are many types of anti-akuma weapons, for instance you have an arm that you were born with. I have a weapon called the sacred stars. My anti-akuma weapon is a weapon that cannot change but they are always very powerful. Yet your weapon can change. To activate your weapon just clearly say innocence activates. Then your anti-akuma weapon will activate."

"The people who hunt and destroy akuma are called exorcists. An exorcist's job is to do this. All exorcists are god's disciples chosen by him to be the accommodator of an innocence artifact. Anyone who has been chosen to be the user of an innocence artifact is known as an accommodator. You are an accommodator and your job is to become an exorcist and rid the world of akuma."

Once Allen hears this he claims to one thing.

"One day I shall become an exorcist and defeat the millennium earl and free every condemned soul." Allen says this proudly with his hopes he fully believes in this dream and it sets him up for what's to come. What he doesn't know is that the path to this achievement will start sooner than he thinks.

End of chapter one