Chapter 1

Izuku pov
No one really thought of me as a hero. They say I was to small, A crybaby. Well im just here to convince them that I really am what they say. The most known villian. Ruthless.

I was wondering while I sat at the bar with Shigaraki and Kurogiri. I was mostly wondering about Kacchan. Was he hurt when I left? Or did he just play it off like normal?

"What are you thinking about izu?" Tomura asked but I couldnt tell if he was concerned because the big hand on his face.
~~~
"Just thinking" I said holding a glass to whiskey to my mouth.
~~~
"Izu you know you cant hold your liquor" He said chuckling.
~~~
"Yes I can, Be quiet" I mumbled.
~~~
"What was that?" He asked.
~~~
"Nothing" I said taking a drink. He was right, I cant hold my liquor. I took a drink and hissed at the feeling.
~~~
"Im going out" I yelled at Kurogiri and Tomura. They just looked at me and nodded. Little did they know I was trying to find Kacchan.

Bakugo pov
I started walking back from UA. I was thinking bout Deku. Why am I thinking bout that Dumb Ass Nerd. I was almost at my house when I seen a shadow behind me. I turned around to see Deku's sorry ass.
~~~
"Long time, No see Kacchan" He said looking at his feet.
~~~
"What do you want Dumb ass?" I asked staring at him.
I saw him take out a napkin from his pocket and try to put it to my mouth. I quicky caught his hand and twisted.
~~~
"Ahh Kacchan, So rude" He yelled at me.
~~~
"What do you want you dumb ass villian" I yelled back at him.

3rd person pov
While Bakugou was holding his wrist Izuku's other hand was free. He took out another napkin and held it to Bakugou's mouth. Izuku shushed Bakugo, and watched him fall asleep. Once he fell asleep Izuku carried him back to the bar, and under it there was a garrage type room that no one knew abt.

Izuku pov
Why the hell is he so god damn heavy. I sat him on a chair while he was still sleeping. I wrapped rope tightly around his wrist and legs and chest.

3rs person
Bakugou slowly woke up to see Izuku
tieing him up. He tried using his explosion quirk. But the room that they were in deactivaed his quirk so he wouldnt burn Izuku's face off.

Bakugou pov
"Deku!!" I yelled while he was tieing my feet.
~~~
"Yes Kacchan" He said while standing up.
~~~
"Where are we, what are you doing" I asked glaring at him.
~~~
"Well you need to be taught a lesson" He said putting his hand that had leather gloves on them on his hips. I didnt really notice his outfit was a little formal. He wore a white buttoned up shirt with a black vest, black skinny jeans, black dress up shoes, and his gloves.