Our dear old society *sigh*

"You have to get the perfect tan to actually look pretty"

"Have you seen the latest Nikes?? Dang! I'll look like a dork if I don't get one of those "

" The lighting isn't perfect in that picture... I don't think it's Instagram worthy" 

"urgh! My hair is too frizzy! I'll look like a weirdo at school! I have to buy some extensions before the break is over!"

I think you already know where I'm headed... If not...well read on..

Lies....these are few of the many  lies that the society has drilled into our heads until that's all we ever think about!!

The society has painted a picture and compelled us to create replicas of the same. Forcing us to comply to its rules and so called trends!

What we don't realize however is that the colours in the painting are messed up, the shapes are wayyy out of proportion and the pretty image we thought it out to be is actually an illusion.
     Sure! It looked quite appealing from afar but up close.... We see how repulsive it really is!

    To be honest...the only people who actually get to enjoy life are those who can look society dead in the face and be like "You know what?? Screw this!"
     Those who can turn their backs to 'THE' painting and create pieces of their own; Masterpieces!
    Those who will do things they are passionate about; things that make them truly happy and fulfilled (and not just because everyone else seems to be doing it!) Those who won't care less about buying the latest clothes or being famous on Instagram....and so on.
   THIS is perfection in its own way.

Hello guys!! *Ahem* well...I feel like the above words are really one of the biggest things affecting us today...and I've been dying to talk about it..
You don't have to bleach your skin to look pretty
You don't have to get the latest iPhone to be cool
You don't have to starve yourself just to be Instagram worthy
You don't have to worry about joining the latest trend in school or on social media...

You are perfect in your imperfect ways...
   who says black isn't pretty?...
   The trend you're striving to follow now will be over in what?? The next 2weeks?? So why push yourself too hard?? Just be you and be happy!!💆

Any way...that's all for the first chapter guys...I hope it was a good piece... 😊

And before I forget...please don't forget to vote😊😊 and drop your comments.. Suggestions and all.