A date ?

Danicas pov

Yesterday heather came home all muddy and she wont tell me why. But I didn't care today was my date well i think its a date i dont know. I could here the alarm still going off i had the pillow still over my face. Heather came running in and yelled as loud as she could "You have a Friend here already" i jumped up "what time is it" I asked her " 11:00 a.m. why" heather said with a smile on her face "I going to kill you Heather" I said getting up "I'll keep him busy as long as i can" she said leaving the room.

I quickly got ready and head out to the living room and saw them talking about harry "why are you talking about harry" i asked Heather. she jumped up and walked away "what was that about" I asked liam "Nothing I'm not suppose to say" he said "okay let's go then" I said heading towards the door. He opened the door for me and we walked out side towards the park "so what are we going to do" I asked "well I was thinking we can just get to known each other better" he said

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

After are date yes that's what he called it a date. We headed back to my flat. when we got there we saw Zayn and Louis with going to Sarah and Trinity's flat " hey guys" liam said " this is Danica" he said as I waved hi to them "nice to meet you. liam would you and your new girl friend want to come with us for a game of soccer" Zayn asked "sure do you want to come Danica" liam asked I nodded then remembered heather and how mad she would be if she didn't get to come "can heather come to she be mad if I left with out her" I said they all laughed "sure" Louis said knocking on Sarah and Trinity's door. I ran up stairs and open the door and called for heather "hey want to go play soccer" she came running out of her room " sure " she said running past me and down stairs.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

we got to the field and heather was talking to Sarah about something. It was probably one of there favorite books or something. Trinity and Luis walked side by side with Zayn laughing at something they said. Liam was holding the soccer ball and talking to harry and I stood next to them. I could see harry trying to glance at heather with out making it obvious. " So are there going to be teams" I asked all of them.

"I want to Be a team captain" Sarah shouted "Me too" harry said more calmly  than Sarah did. "I'll go first" Sarah said picking trinity heather and me. so all the boys were on the other team. Heather was down by the goal and me Sarah and Trinity were playing the field so were Harry liam and Louis also Zayn was the goal.

heather POV 

I loved to play soccer and other sports. When we were about to start the game I saw harry he had the soccer ball now he was coming this way. He kicked the ball and it headed straight towards me. I caught the ball in my hands then kicked it back out to the field

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

After the game witch we totally won. we sat down by a tree and talk then I heard my phone ring I answered it and it was are good friend Sarah h. she lived in America still ever sense her acting went off she was an extra on a movie on day in tons of movies the next. I answer on face time.

"hey" Sarah said

"hey Sarah how's the acting career going"

"its amazing is Danica Sarah and trinity there" she said

"were here" Sarah Trinity and Danica said

"hey guys how are you" Sarah said as I turned the phone so she could see them and everybody else.

"woah" she said seeing the boys

"shut up" Sarah said to sarah h

"what I thought you said and I quote I will never date anyone" Sarah h said

I started laughing so did everyone else. we talked to Sarah h. and a new movie coming out and how she's staring in it and its going to be shot in England. We were all happy we were going to see her again. She was only a few months older than us. That night me and Danica cleaned out a spare room for Sarah h. she was 19 and she got out of high school before us and that's when she started as a extra then became a movie start also a singer.

*Three days later*

Sarah h. was sitting in the back of my truck. "how's life in England" she asked

"Good we been busy with boys except heather she hasn't found one" Danica said "Maybe I have" I said  "who is he" they both asked "I'm not saying cause its a secret" I said stopping the car in front of are flat.

*****To be continued*****