PROLOGUE

A/N: Im sorry for waiting you so long. Im busy with my online classes and this is the only time, I have to update it. I hope na hndi nyo nabasa ung dating chapters nito dahil maguguluhan ka tlga.

PROLOGUE

Studies is one of the hardest thing people doesn't wanna do. But not for her. Its seems like she already master being a student. Being rank 1. Perfect the exams. That her. Many people think she's perfect if she's beautiful. The people who hates her used bully her.

Though for her, its nothing. Dont mind them and she's good at it. She just focus on reviewing every lesson she needed to. Be a teacher's puppet and all.

She have a motto in life and that is 'dont mind those bullshit who try to break you, just continue being strong and you'll be successful'

Yes you're right. She was a girl who is independent in everything. Some people tells that she's mysterious. But she ignore them all and study but going home is different thing. Bery different.

She doesn't wanna go home. Cause she think home is like a fire that will burn her alive. People in there is hellish. A mother who's only soft to her half-sister, Freya. A father who doesn't treat her like a daughter. A half-sister who hates her. A perfect family indeed. Without her.

No one knows she's a daughter of Divina Rakuna Lopez. For an unknown reason they dont want everyone to know that she's her mother. Just like freya, that girl always bully her, curse her, hurt her in school.

Being in VES is hell, that was she always say. She will not hurt you physically but will talk back at you with sarcasm. Because of her sarcasm attitude, many student hate her, not just it but because she's in the top rank. They try to tame her, they try to use her, but no one succeed. Vienna is like a nerd walking like a zombie.

But the real reason why she stay in VES is because that's one of the famous university. She already think of her future. Plan it and already finish in her mind. Little did she know, a storm is approaching.

Her 'or so called peaceful life' was ruined. An opponent is coming.

She will meet a unexpected group of boys in school. An unexpected reason everything was damaged. A friendship will be ruined. A love story will be tragic.

Thankfully, a group of friends is coming to save her. A chaos is coming. A battle is just starting. Can they survive the upcoming news that will shock all of them?. Who knows.

But they all know she would do revenge. But what revenge? And who is she?

Well, she's tough and strong, and she is Xienne Caelia Renouvisch.