Couches

Clara woke up in the Doctor's arms in the middle of their living room. She smiled when she saw the Doctor was actually asleep, and closed her eyes, remembering the night before. How the Doctor had brought some strange woman home with him and had sex with her, which made them both confront their feelings for each other. How this talk led to them to the fling room where they had kissed softly and then the kissing got harder. She could feel her swollen lips, and that made her smile even more.

She remembered how the Doctor had ripped her clothes off like they were poison on her body, and how she had done the same. She remembered both of them crashing against each other in what Clara could only describe now as the most intimate, wonderful thing she had ever done with someone.

She remembered all of this and more as she slowly began to drift back to sleep even if it already was nine o'clock in the morning. While she drifted back asleep, the Doctor woke up. He watched her chest rise and fall as she breathed. He watched her face move ever so slightly as she was caught up in a dream. He noticed how delicate her cheekbones were and how narrow her jaw was.

Clara woke up not long after the Doctor and noticed him already awake. She smiled at him as he kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

"Good morning," she said.n

"Good morning," was all he said in response.

"We should probably get up and eat something," Clara said, moving off of the couch a little bit.

The Doctor grabbed her wrist and pulled her down back on the couch. "Nah. I think food can wait, and so can the day," he said as Clara got situated back on the couch.

**********

Two hours later Clara finally got up and made breakfast. She was starving by that point. Otherwise she probably would've laid there all day. She listened to the Doctor who was singing in the shower. She hated how dreadful his singing was but then forgave him on the account of the fact he couldn't help if his voice was bad.

He hopped down the stairs and joined Clara down in the kitchen for breakfast.

"How do you feel about an adventure today?" He asked her as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"That sounds great! It's been so long," Clara said excitedly back. She loved the adventures because they got her out of her boring life away from work, away from Danny who had asked her out five times. (All five times had been a disaster.)

"Fantastic!" He shouted a little louder than he had meant to. He just felt really bad about not having gone anywhere with Clara lately.

"So where to?"

********

Alright, I know it's really short, but it's a school night and I thought I should at least write something. So you guys know the drill, and have a wonderful day!