Making friends

It was the next day and I was feeling good, I laughed as I thought about yesterday and the egg. It was one of the best days ever! I figured I could actually do something so I decided to go for a walk to the park I heard was down the road. I got dressed and put my hair up then headed downstairs to tell my mum where I was going. My mum said " sure just be careful" and I was ready to go so I went out the door. As soon as I went through the door I heard arguing " No Tilly you can't do our makeup it's to girly" " Aww but please I'm bored" " No tills we said no" with that note as I was standing there listening they came around the corner. I stood in awe it as max, Harvey, Leo, and Tilly. " there you go tilly maybe ask that girl if you can do her makeup because you can't do ours" the twins said to tilly. And with that she sprang at me, she brought me to the ground as I wasn't expecting it. " Tilly no you aren't supposed to jump on random people". "Hi I'm Tilly can I do your makeup your the only girl around" Tilly said to me as she got up off me. " Hi till I'm Y/n and sure you can do my makeup but first do you want to tell me who the other people are?" I asked Tilly " oh sure" she pointed to max " that is my brother and that" she said as she pointed to Harvey " Is Harvey their twins so if can't tell who is who don't feel bad" she told me. " okay and who is that" I said meaning Leo who she didn't introduce. " oh him that's my other brother Leo" " okay so do you wanna do my makeup still" " Yes Yes Yes" she yells back. At that point I was still on the ground so Harvey came and help me up and introduce himself again " hi I'm Harvey and you are?" " oh yeah I'm Y/n". " ok here I'll help you get to Tilly's room.

Ayee I realize if anyone reads this I have no schedule sorry but idek when I'll post so please don't be made anyway vote and comment please peace out~Maddy💕