The Next day

{ Adam P

{ Adam P.O.V }

( It was morning and my mom was constantly trying to get me up. But I didn't want to go )

( Today is the day of Sirena's party and I don't want to. Ben promised to accompany me but it's still not good. And going to school means I have to see Jay. What should I take now to make him happy? )

( I forced myself up and got ready to school. Sirena was waiting for me at the doorway. She always gives me a ride to school and back. )

Sirena: "Hurry up! We need to pick up Agnaric too!"

( she made me put on my shoes quicker )

Adam: "Okay chill! He isn't going to be mad or anything!

( I yelled back. We said bye to mom and left for school )

( On the way to school, after we pick up Agnaric, I had to listen to his annoying ass bragging about how much money he has and how they will be a power couple after he is a CEO )

( I heard some kinky stuff too, God... I love that... When I was with Agnaric secretly, he always wanted to smack my ass and I always blushed as a response. Sometimes when he is staying the night, I just want to lean into the walls and listen, if you know what I mean. This usually happens when our mom and dad are abroad )

( When we arrived at school, I just waved goodbye to Sirena and ran to Ben who was already standing there )

Sirena: "Adam wait!"

( I heard her yelling, I had to turn back to them )

Sirena: "I need you to go shopping for a few things for the party after school so meet me here at 2, okay?"

Adam: "Wait why can't Agnaric do that?"

Agnaric: "I have extra lessons with my tutor today."

Adam: Well, okay. Cya!