Preview

“Did you killed him?” the guy wearing a police uniform asked Anne.

They are now on an empty small room where the light is just coming from the small bulb. It was a small detention center where suspect are being integorated.

“You killed him, didn't you?!” Anne looked at the police officer as he raised his voice.

“I didn't killed him.” she answered and looked away again.

Anne is looking at the window as the rain drop starting to fall. She seems drowned from pool of thoughts.

“Really? So is getting his heart of his body is not the way of killing him huh?” the police sarcastically said.

Anne smirked at him. “I just fullfill his promise if he can't fulfill it himself.”

The police looked at him confusingly. “What do you mean?”

“He said his heart belongs to me. So I get it by myself.”

The police left speechless and shook his head. “Your a psychopath..”

Anne suddenly throw him dagger looked as he heard what he said. “And he's a liar.”

He just remained looking at Anne while observing her. Then he will take down notes on his notebook. By the way, they're facing each other on a small table.

“He said he's going to stay but he's just like anybody else..” she said more on a whispered. “..they leave because they think I'm crazy.”

“Because you are! No people on a right way of thinking will think to kill a person the way you do! Damn it.” but Anne didn't care on what he said. She not seem to listen at all and just looking at the window.

“Did you feel great killing the man who loves you so much?”

“It was indeed great.” and showed a smirked once again. “..but I know Anne won't feel the same if she find out.” she whispred. not enough for the police to hear it.

The police looked at the murderer infront of him. Out of all murderer he interviewed, Anne is the most admittable to her crime. And he can say that he hears the most unbelivable and pointless reason for killing from this woman.

“You're a hopeless case.” he shook his head. “Did you atleast feel any regret for you actions?”

Anne didn't answered his following questions anymore. She's just looking away as she remembered something from her memories.

“Did you ever thought of leaving me?” she asked while her head is on Vhong's chest.

Vhong looked at her and kissed her hair. “I never thought. As long as you need me.

I need you. Please don't you dare to leave me.

Then she goes with her smirk again.

“He said she won't leave her but he do. He was planning on leaving her.” Anne suddenly talked that made the police look confusingly on her.

“Her? Who the hell are you talking about?”

“I killed him so he will stay beside her forever."

###

NEW GENRE! Expect not just VA but also AnneRylle and BillyAnne on this series!

This is just a few chapters series. Actually I want this to be on my VA Diaries book. But I can't put it in just one chapter to three chapters so I decided to make it a book 😂

What do you think about this part? Comment down!