VI

Very long chapter ahead!
Hope you can have a patience in reading. MOST of the REVELATION will be on this CHAPTER. So enjoy reading!

###

KARYLLE

Identity #1: Annika
"The Bloody Girl"

This personality appears on around April month of 2018. I can't remember exactly when did it appeared but it was definately her first personality. Bloody girl because she likes red things.

A realization drawned upon me. Nanlaki ang mga mata ko at napahakbang paatras. Anne wears all red today. Is that means.. Anne is on her other identity now. I continue reading Vhong's note..

I noticed that Anne recently loves wearing red lipstick, red dress, red shoes, red bags and anything red. But same with this changes is her creepy habits. She started acting weird. That's when I started entertaining Billy's idea that Anne maybe has something more than Autophobia.

I confirm my theory when one time I got home and I can't believe what I just saw. My jaw really dropped. ANNE KILLED THE DOG. Kitang kita ko pa ang sariwang dugo na nagkalat sa carpeted floor at ang lagas lagas na lamang loob ni Tofu. While Anne is still trusting the knife on her dead dog with a smirk.

"What the fvck Anne! What the hell are you doing?! Are you gone mad huh?!! Stop it shit!" I came rush to her to stop her and get the knife.

But she immediately pushed me and pointed the knife at me. "Welcome home, Vhongskie. How do you like what I just did?" she asked wearing those creepy smile.

It's not the smile I used to fall in love with. It's different. Very different.

At that moment, I can't figure it out what's happening to Anne. It looks like it's not her. Anne wouldn't even think on doing such thing! To kill her own dog!

"Anne, put that knife down now.." I slowly command but she just laugh.

"What's with your face, Vhongskie? Are you afraid of me?" she asked while playing with the knife.

"Anne stop it! Baka masugatan ka."

"Did you think I'm capable of doing what I did to Tofu to you?" while I'm looking at her, I can clearly see that it's not the usual Anne I know.

"Are you afraid that I would kill you?" I remained silent and just continue looking at her. "ANSWER! DAMN IT!"

"No.."

I saw her smirked and came closer to me. I was shocked when she pointed the knife on my neck. "So your not afraid love, huh? Why then?"

I slowly hold her hand. "Because I know you can't.. Ayaw mong iwan kita."

She smirked again and stood up. Still holding the knife she used to killed Tofu with. "Very good then, but don't be so sure darling. I can do anything when you became a bad boy.. So don't even try to think of doing so." then she go to the kitchen like nothing happen.