~3~

"Nope, you look way to casual"

"Awhile ago you said I looked to luxurious, now I look to casual!?"

"I just want you to look the best, is all."

"Or you want me too make a fool of myself"

Ericson grunted at Eddie. He had invited him over to help him with his clothes for his date. It was early saturday morning, and for him, it was a way to early time to be stressed out.

But it was natural for him to be nervous, so he was used to it.

His bedroom floor was a mess, filled with clothes that Eddie disapproved off. He threw out clothing after clothing, but none satisfied either of the men.

"Your clothing is absolutely fashionless! We need to go shopping sister!"

Ericson's eyes widened in fear. Eddie was one of those people who goes absolutely bonkers when they have the time and money to go shopping. He is also one of those people who fight to get to the front of the line at a sale. All in all, Eddie loves shopping, while Ericson despises it. Trying out clothes that could end up looking embarrasing, being asked to go to the "teen" section to look for clothes his size. And lastly, having to be dressed by Eddie and a bunch of sales people while his argument against it falls on deaf ears.

"No, sister! Absotootly not! I am not going to one of your crazed shopping sprees!"

And, in less than 10 minutes later, Eddie was driving the grumpy man to the mall.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Eddie took almost a bunch of hangers from the rack and pushed them on Ericson's chest, and pointing to a door with a sign above it that read " Fitting Room "

" Now sister, I want you to try these in the pairs I arranged them too."

Ericson looked at the pile of clothing he was holding against his chest. He looked at the hanging price tag at the side of this short-sleeved button up. His mouth went all the way down to the floor when he saw the zeroes on the price.

"Sister! This is way over my fucking budget!"

"Don't worry about it! I'll pay half sister! This day is too important!"

Ericson wanted to retaliate. But he knew that Eddie would just cover his ears and roll his eyes. So he nodded and reluctantly went to the fitting room.

Ericson looked at himself in the mirror and was impressed, though he wasn't surprised that he would be. Eddie had this talent for picking the right clothes for the right people, and this talent especially grows on Ericson. He was wearing a short sleaved button-up shirt that was dark blue with little outlines of white hearts, tucked inside of crisp black slacks with shiny black dress shoes.

He put on his glasses and was genuinely happy-for once- in what he was wearing.

He left one of the small rooms of the fitting area and revealed himself to Eddie. And Eddies smile reached ear to ear, almost amazed at himself in how he made his best friend look absolutley fantastic!

"O.M.G Sister! You look amazing! Ugh, my talent is so pure no one can make you dress as perfect and just right unlike me! The perfect amount of formal and casual! And sis does your ass rock that look, Patrick won't stop staring at your bum!"

Ericson blushed at the thought and did a mini growl at Eddie.

"Guessing from how much you blabber about it sister, I look good then."