Kenma x Reader

*First story I have ever finished in gonna be really bad and cringey....anyway TRY to enjoy it*

YOUR POV

As i board the plane back to japan, I can't stop thinking about my boyfriend Kenma. You see I got accepted to join a team abroad to improve my vollyball career and I accepted it.....My career blossomed so now Im an international volleyball player. Since my career is good I decided to finally head back home. Me and Kenma have been dating for 6 months already when i got accepted abroad and so that resulted into a long distance relation ship. It was mostly easy since Kenma is mostly online but there was the time difference so yeah.

-Time Skip-

I just got out of the plane and now heading to a resturant to eat because food comes first.
I got to a resturant and sat down to text Kenma that Im here.

KENMA'S POV

I check my phone for the time to see y/n's plane has landed now and is probably eating while waiting for me at the airport. I text her to say 'Im coming' and immedietly go to the airport.

YOUR POV

I see Kenma's text and now I cant wait its been 2 years since I have hugged him.

-Time Skip-(still your pov)

I see Kenma waiting for me at the entrance and I immedietly race to him for I have missed my neko boyfriend very much. I got to him and hugged the life out of him. I pull from the hug and kiss him, took a few seconds for him to register what was happening and he kissed back a few seconds later. I pulled away and give him a last peck on his lips and say.... "I missed you SO so much." He kissed me on the lips and respond with " I missed you too."

We head out the airport for much needed bonding,hanging out and just general boyfriend and girlfriend things.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hey guys I know its terrible but Let me say that this is one of the first times i have wrote something so its very cringey.