Fem Soma

Fem Soma

Prompt: Soma is a mother.

The sound of laughing children is heard on a fine Saturday morning.  Currently you can see a red head in the kitchen cooking breakfast. On a different floor you can see a man still sleeping.

"Kids! Come in here for a second." Shouted the redhead, "ok mom!" Two kids replied. This two kids are twins. A boy and a girl, both of them having pink hair.
"Can you go wake up your dad?" Ordered the redhead. The twins, all too familiar with the order just nodded and headed upstairs to go wake up their dad.

"Ne, ne Asuka-chan how should we wake up dad this time?" Questioned the male of the twins mischievously. "Hmm... I don't know there are so man ways, hehe" giggled the female of the twins equally as mischievous as the first twin.
The two went through multiple choices before they finally settled on one. Just in time too they just reached the door of their parent's room. They quickly set to work and grabbed a water ballon filled with water and an airhorn.

"Asuka-chan, would you do the honors of popping the balloon?". "It would be my pleasure Asuma-chan"

In a short span of 2 mins, you could hear an airhorn being blown, a man screaming, a thud, two kids giggling and laughing the time of their lives, scolding from the man, and a red head sighing being al to familiar with the antics her kids get up to.

By the time the father and children finally go down stairs into the kitchen to have breakfast. The redhead had already set up the table and finished cooking all the food for them to eat.

"So I am assuming since i heard an airhorn, they used that. Coupling it with the fact that your hair is wet, they also used a water balloon... well at least you are wake now so we could start breakfast!"

They all sat down, with the man still being a little sour over how he woke up. Said their thanks "Itadakimas" and went straight to eating. Half an hour of reprimanding, laughing, and talking about work, and the kids schooling. Breakfast is finally done, and the kids are finally off to school.

The redhead has cleaned up the table and took the dishes to the sink to be washed. As she was washing, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her person. Sighing at the familiar pair of arms around her waist, she leaned into the person the arms belong to. White snowy hair and a handsome tanned face to go along with his well trained physique.

"Soo, we both have a day off today, the kids are at school and we just had breakfast.". "I know, Aki-kun after i finish washing the dishes." The redhead gave him a peck on the lips for good measure. "I love you Soma." "I love you too Akira" just in time too because she just finished washing the plates and washing her hands. She dried of the water from her hands and turned to face the man with who she fell in love with and gave him a deep kiss.

-fin-