iNoobz Manifesto

There is this assumption that character is a vital lie. Of course the self is a house of cards constructed with interconnected webs of meanings, connections of different cultures (we're no longer all Filipinos) and stereotypes, and synthetic analysis of who we are as we navigate within the group. We build up self esteem, We create foundations so we can with dignity. Even if we suck. The fact that we gonna die in the game imbues ecstasy with a sting, with a burn. vital means noble. noble even when doomed (0/20/2 KDA), noble even if enemy's food. Therein lies our strength, therein lies our tragedy, therein lies anxiety, and probably sometimes what pushes us to try. I like how we all can't endure our own in-extension, unless we can turn the game around on the largest possible level. The urge to carry is like a knot in the stomach. when you finally output something (pentakill), you create something artful with your team. And all of a sudden that anxiety is gone. Then, you go to a process of cognitive ecstasy via entering an exhilarating neuro-storm and intense mind fuck pleasure. The feeling of carrying your team for the first time and that's what iNoobz is all about. To top lane, to mid lane, to duo bot, to the jungler, we go band together and induce insanity to as if to use our brains for the first time to promote self-determination and go beyond our ego. that's our purpose to share subjectivity, to break the screen out of anger, win, lose, argue, smile, sleep, that's just exactly what we want to do...