clockwork smut

This will involve public sex

I was sitting there as I fiddled with dress, clockwork said we're going out with some of her 'friends' and I'm nervous.

I didn't want to make a bad impression on her friends, I want to be perfect for her. You seen the door fly open as a guy with a cut smile came in first he was scaring you with his bulging eyes that had pink surrounding them and his black chalky hair went to his shoulders. The second one to come in was clockwork thank God (if you believe in him).  She went over to you as she picked you up and spun you around. "There are you baby" clockwork said as she kissed you and placed you on your feet. "Come on,are we going for drinks or not!" Jeff said slinging his arm over you and clockwork.

(Time skip)
All of you were at a bar and drinking y/n didn't feel that strong sense of drinking so she just ordered some (favorite food). You were in the booth so there was nobody to interrupt that much anyway.

You smiled as clockwork rubbed your thigh Jeff kept slurring words supposed to be a conversation before the booze took over and made him past out he layed there as clockwork laughed. Her hand went up your dress and you gasped and blushed from the sudden action.

Clockwork took your hands and rubbed them gently. As she leaned in for a kiss she asked for entrance as you playfully denied her. She frowned as she pushed her two fingers to your clit you went wide eyed as you felt the spark of pleasure and a moan escaping your lips giving clockwork just enough time to stick her tounge in your mouth and pull you on to her lap.

She rubbed your inner thighs as she kisses down your neck. You moaned quietly into her neck as her woman area heated up hearing them. Just music to her ears. She glanced to see if anyone was watching and no one was thank god. She ran her hands up your side as she started to whisper in your ear.

"Oh you dirty girl~" clockwork said as she slid her hand under your shirt and played with your nipples. You squeezed her ass as she moaned and bit your neck. You smiled as you unbutten her pants and rubbed her. She gripped on to your hips as she bit her lip to stop moans from escaping. You rubbed faster as she arched her back and stuck her fingers down your throat.This was going to be a long night~