Creepy Bestfriend • Yoongi × Reader

.
.
.
.

I was studying math for my next upcoming test and damn it!I still can't solve this.

I wish yoongi oppa is here. Yoongi is my best friend well to me,he is my crush hehe. But he doesn't know since would it be weird if you and you're best friend then you decided to tell him the truth.

I know. I sighed and look at my phone. Should I call him? Should I not? Agreed! Not.

I put down my phone and look at the question.

*Beep beep beep*

What? I look at my phone and it's yoongi! I answer it without thinking.

"Yoongi oppa?" - y/n

"Y/n,I know the answer for the question and hold on I'm on my way" - yoongi

"Wth yoongi! How did-" - y/n

"I just know hehe see ya later" - yoongi

"See ya later" - y/n

I hung up the call and look straight. It happens all the time,he is my creepy bestfriend. I sighed and roll my eyes.

[Flashback]

"Where the hell did I put my book!? I'm going to be so late for school" I sighed and growl.

* Beep beep beep *

I look at the caller ID. I knew it must be yoongi oppa. I pick up the call.

"Your book is under your bed y/n" - yoongi

I gasp and look at the under of my bed. It's true! Wait how the fuck he does that?

"Yoongi oppa,how did you know my book is under my bed?" - y/n

"I just know" - yoongi

"Bye see you at school" - yoongi

He is so creepy! How an earth he knows?did he put any camera in here. I look around for camera in case he put it in my bedroom.

Then I receive a message from yoongi oppa.

" I didn't put any camera in your room don't bother to find one. Don't ask how I know,I just know. Get your feet here. I'm waiting for you
-yoongi-. "

I gasp again and I got goosebump now. What a weird guy he is. I sigh and went to school.

[End flashback]

After all this time he always seem to know but he doesn't said about anything that my feeling toward him.

Probably he doesn't do feeling.

"Y/n! Yoongi is here" I heard my mom calling. I smile "just let him come to my room mom!"

After a minute someone came into my room. I smile. "Finally you're here. I kept thinking about this math question" he put his bag on my bed and came to sit next to me.

"Are you sure? Or you just thinking about something else?" He smile at me and I just look away. Frightened get caught because of blushing.

"No! Just please help me with this." He laugh and came near me again. "Okey this is how you do it"

He teach me with many thing about math but sometimes I get to stare at him. I mean look the fuck how near he is with me.

After the teaching~

"Now you do this and I'll watch" I nod and do it. He sighed and mumble something that I can't here.

"Y/n" I still looking at the question. "Yes oppa" he sighed and stop my hand for writing. "Look at me" I look at him and his eyes. No don't blush.

"Can I ask you something that I know?" I hesitate for awhile and nod slowly. "I get the feeling you really like me y/n and you see me more than just a friend but as a crush" I blush at his word and look away.

I felt my chin get move and facing him. He smile. "Why are you keeping this thing from me?" I look at him. I sighed. "I don't want to lose our friendship just because I like you yoongi"

I look down not bare to look at him. He smiled. "Odd. Because I like you too" I look up and look at him.

He smile with his gummy smile. "You like me?" He nod shyly. "I like you since our first time become friends." I smile.

"So" he lean into me closer and closer. "Will you be my girlfriend y/n?" I gasp for awhile and look at him. I smile and nod. I hug him tightly and he smile.

"I love you y/n" I smile. "I love you too yoongi". After the hug,he pulled away. "I guess you're wearing a nice perfume that I have been liking since this days before I get here. Are you?"

I gasp and slap him in the arm. "Damn yoongi! I don't know how you know but srsly it's creepy and scary the way you know" he smile and caressing my cheek.

I smile. "My creepy best friend is my creepy boyfriend" both us laugh.

.
.
.
.

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS SHORT FF
STAY AND READ FOR MORE LOVELY
LOVE Y'ALL

❤️❤️❤️