Happiness • Taehyung × Reader

"oppa!"

I yelled at him and seeing him ruining from the stairs. "Oh yeobo-ahh,you're home from the grocery" I smile and give him the beg that I just bought.

"Where is kimchi?" Don't feel awkward that is my son name. "Kimchi is upstairs." I nod and we both went to the kitchen.

"What should we cook for tonight?" I kept thinking and had an idea. " Let's cook kimchi stew and bulgogi? Would you like that oppa?"

He claps his hand in cuteness. "Yeayyy I love you yeobo" I smile and went to him.

I peck his lips and smile. "I love you too oppa" after that we start cooking.

Dinner~

"Kimchi-ahh eat your dinner and be upstairs get ready to sleep okey?" He nod and I look at Tae.

"Oppa will you wash the dishes for me while I take kimchi to sleep?" He smile and peck my forehead. "Sure yeobo" I smile and we both eat dinner.

After the dinner,I went with kimchi to make him go to bed. I sing him a lullaby and it does make him sleep.

I look how handsome my son is and peck his forehead. He really does look like Tae oppa. I giggle and walk toward the door.

I took my last glance at him and smile before I close the door.

I went downstairs and look at the situation is dark. Weird.

"Oppa?" I try to search for the switch to open the light back on. "Oppa? Don't you dare to play with me oppa."

Finally I find the lamp switch and see nothing. The dishes had been wash but one is missing. Where is my husband?

I look around until I found a red note on the table.

" Yeobo- ahh,

         Go to the backyard after you reading this. I'll be there.

                        Xoxo,Tae oppa"

I smile widely and quickly went to the backyard.

As I arrive at the backyard I look at the lights on the tree shine sparkle. What was this? Then I look at Tae smiling at me.

I went to him and smile. "Oppa what is this all about?" He smile and lean closer. "Happiness"

I furrowed my eyebrows. He took out the remote control and pointed at the music radio and turn it on.

It was a slow music but so romantic. "Dance with me Mrs.Kim" he smile and lend me his hand. "I thought you never ask Mr.Kim" he smile and I out my hand on his.

We start to slow dance under the breezing night,sparkle shine with my handsome love of my life. Taehyung.

"Yeobo-ahh" I hummed in response. "Thankyou for everything. You give me life,you give me your love. I love you and our kid. I love the both of you. Without you I'm nothing." Then he lean closer.

"You're my happiness y/n" I smile and hug him tightly. "You are to me too oppa. I love you more" he pulled my chin and make me facing him.

He lean closer and kiss me with passionate. How I love his kisses. After the kisses he pull away and hug me.

We're going to stay there for the longest night that I still can remember. My happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND JUST VOTE FOR THIS💜

STAY AND READ FOR MORE
LOVE Y'ALL
❤️💜❤️