Birthday Boy • Hoseok × Reader

This is a birthday special.❤️
.
.
.
.

"I've told you get ready everything. He will arrive home an hour later. I trust you oppa" I hung up the call.

That was my older brother Taehyung. He is at the restaurant where we are going to have my honey bee's birthday.

Hehe it is his birthday today. My fiancee Jung Hoseok.

I was at my room getting ready with my make up while waiting for him to come home. He is at the studio with Namjoon and Yoongi oppa,probably doing a new song.

After awhile,I'm done with my make up. Now I'm just sitting in the bed waiting for him. While waiting for him,i look down my phone.

"Sweety! I'm home" I look up and smile. "I'm here honey!" I yell from upstairs.

I fix my hair and sit straight. Then the door fly open and I smile. He just froze there looking at me.

"Sweety,what is all this for?" I smile. "A suprise" he smirk. "For who?" I stood up and went to him. "For you" I place my hand on his chest and smile at him.

"How do I look,Mr.Jung?" I smile. He chuckl and bit his lips. "You look...sexy sweety. Those red lips,I really like to destroy it now" he closer to me but I stop him.

"No you can't Hoseok, I have been doing this make up for like an hour. I don't like it." He pout. "But you said all of this is all for me" I nod and smile.

"It is but we have to go somewhere honey" I went and take my purse with my phone. "Aw where are we going? Can we just go to the bed?"

I look at him. "Honey,ew. No please" he look at me in pout and I just smirk. "Come on we should go now. Just go wearing that" he just nod and we both went to the car.

At the restaurant~

"Sweety?what are we doing here?" I smile looking at him after he turn off the engine. "We're having dinner moron" he pinch my cheek harder.

"Okey,well let's go" he was about to go until I stop him by holding his wrist. "Not yet honey. Use this first" he look at me in shock and I smile girly.

"You want me to blindfold myself? Sweety,are you planning on scaring me?" I shook my head and handed him the scarf. He sigh and wear it.

After we get inside. I signal the people that I invited for his birthday to keep quiet. "Now stand still honey. I'm going to unfold your blindfold,okey" he smile and nod.

I went behind him and unfold it. "You can open your eyes now honey" he open his eyes and smile widely. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JHOPE!" all of them saying.

He smile "you guys plan all of this?" They all shook their heads and pointed at me. "She plan it. We're just helping"

He look at me and smile. "You plan all of this. For me?" I nod and smile. I hug him. "I love you. I want to make you smile since you always had that grown faces everything you went home. So suprise honey! Happy birthday my love"

He smile and lean in to kiss me. Then he pulled away the kisses and look at me. "You are an amazing fiancee ever! I love you more sweety"I smile and give him a peck.

Then the sound interrupted us. "Okey you two stop eating yourself out. Let's celebrate!" Jungkook said.

He is the first guy that went to the cake and I stop him. "Jungkook, don't you dare eating that cake. That is for the birthday boy" we all laugh and we start celebrating and I keep seeing hoseok smile.

It makes me happy.

.
.
.
.

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS PART FOR THE SPECIAL PART IN A SHORT FF.

STAY AND READ FOR MORE
LOVE Y'ALL
💜💜💜