Some day

Forth watched intently as a silent tear rolled down that person's cheeks.
If he could have his way, he would gently wipe it away or even better, kiss those eyes.

Infact, he would never let them appear on the first place, If it was upto him.

But it wasn't.

So he did the only thing he could as that person roughly wiped those tears away. Forth offered him his handkerchief. Which was rejected right away.

Just like his heart.

Ouch.

He smiled sadly and slowly slid his hand back.

What can he do, to make that person look his way?

What can he say, to make his words heard?

Where should he stand, to finally be noticed?

"Doesn't Kong love me anymore?", The other person hiccuped.

A piercing pain went through Forth's heart.

Oh yes.

That person will never look at him.

He will never hear him.

And he will definitely not notice him.

Because Arthit's world consisted of only Kongpob.

And even though Forth's world revolved around Arthit, he was just a speck in Arthit's world.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Forth watched bitterly as he watched the lovebirds making up.

Kongpob had stolen Arthit's pink milk and had drank it in one go.

He remembered, what had happened to him when he had done the same thing. He had recieved a painful kick from Arthit and had to buy him two more.

But Kongpob had recieved an angry pout from Arthit, which soon went away when Kongpob kissed his cheeks.

Then he had promised through his eyes to Arthit of something much more.

Forth saw. He had seen it all. He must be a masochistic person. To hang around Arthit to torture his heart.

----------------------------------------------------------

Forth watched  as Arthit fussed around Kongpob. He had sprained his leg. And Arthit had come running and then gave him a piggy back ride.

Forth turned around and walk away. He didn't wanted his melancholic thoughts to affect their happy world.

They were so in love. That it would be a sin to break them apart.

If Arthit's happiness is with Kongpob, then so be it. He could bear his heart breaking every day. But he could never break Arthit's heart.

He was that special.

Forth felt choking and stopped himself from crying.

He looked up and wished.

He wished for a love and happiness like them, and hoped, he could achieve it, someday.

Someday.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it?